The Walking Dead Comics

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rogcamo

Hi! Just wanted to post one of my newest builds, and one that was actually my first experience with casting!
Its Negan's knife from TWD comics, or just a really big knife if you don't read TWD.

Its something I carved out of 1/4" foam board, molded in rubber, and cast in plastic.
Its not the neatest work, but after paint and an electrical tape grip I'm really happy with how it came out.

Apologies I actually lost the photos from my foam knife and casting process.
Also this is my first build post, so sorry if there's a better way/place on here to post this. If so let me know!
Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

harrisonp

Sr Member
Cool project! Have you thought about doing some weathering? I think a little bit of brown/blackwash and maybe some blood would really make it stand out.

Rogcamo

Yeah! I've thought about it, I'm just sort of keeping it pretty for now to stare at it, but when I weather it I'll post some more pictures!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you!