1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy the vision (age of ultron) latex full head mask plus neck.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by dansl, Jul 20, 2015.

1. dansl

dansl Jr Member

Hey,

i'm looking for someone with experience to make me a latex/silicone full head and neck mask of vision from age of ultron. looking for the details to be pretty accurate (not exact) so the blue part will be raised as per the image and the line details on the face, including the raised parts on the neck.

obviously it would be ideal for someone from the UK however i'm sure we can get around the overseas option, it just wont be as fitted to my face.

lead time im looking for it to be completed and with me by october.

budget is open, i have a small idea of how much it could cost but i don't want to spend hundreds on it, maybe as a guide no more than £250.

the vision cosplay 1.jpg the vision cosplay 2.jpg

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  2. KJC

KJC Active Member

I would love to do this. Please contact me through my facebook page link in signature.