The Very Old Predator Zargoid, Chinese Influenced

ancientpredator

I already started a topic about the armor of the new predatorcostume that I'm going to make. But now is the time to work in detail at the face what I want to give my new predator. Indeed he will be very old, for that reason his dreads will be whitish and the quills white.
img005.jpg

* I will age the teeth and use 2 bigger sharktheeth as canine teeth. The big teeth in the lower big fangs will get more ridges and I will put 2 extra shorter teeth under the big one. I'm going to add more teeth in the lower fangs.
* If it works I try to put some longer quills on his chin. And maybe make some nice jewelery on them.
* the neckpiece I will make myself of fake blackwolffur and white cloth.
* I won't use any beads in the dreads only a few ribbons which have some chinese or pedator lingo on them.

img006.jpg

* I still have to think what kind of scars he will have. There have to be at last 1 big one and a few smaller ones
* the necklace has to be big and impressive, maybe I make another one. But that's still an idea.
* the colouring of the mask will be simple and a bit faded (because of his age)

I already purchased the dreads, quills and mask.

I still need to order liquid latex to make a proper big scar close to the eye of the predator. And some thin leather strips to make a raw looking predator stitch on the scar

Got the mask and as usual I'm going to change his teeth. I use ancient shark teeth as lower teeth and probably also for the teeth in the upper jaw. Also on the fangs I'll use different teeth. The dreads are giving me even more ideas. So the idea of the mask will be tweeked. Photo's will follow.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back