The Ultimate Guide to Lightsabers eBook

Aside from a few typos, and oddly horizontally-flopped headshot photos of Luke on the overview pages for the Graflex and the ROTJ sabers, this new edition is very slick! No better reference source exists, and we are all in your debt!

I actually did it!

Here, semi-officially. You have a week to suggest any changes (sorry, the black stays) before I give it to Roy!

http://sethmsherwood.com/OMGSECRET/Spring19.pdf

I don't know why, but the white on black text seems good to me now. BUT the blueprint style pages do not look good inverted like that. Very hard to read on the blueprints with that font, and the lines just don't look clean on the sabers themselves.

Also not a big fan of the cover tbh. I think the appeal of lightsabers is that they're all about COLOR and there is none on the cover. The cover should stand out.

Not a fan of the obstructed view of the lightsabers at the beginning of each section (like the one that says The Skywalker Lightsaber, page 6 I think). I think that should be like a beauty shot with a full unobstructed view of the lightsaber.

Sorry I'm nitpicky :) Great book though!

Blueprints-- getting new versions from Roy soon.
White cover-- I like the cleanliness and blueprint style, so it's stying.

I like the idea of color coded sections, but there's too few lightsaber colors, and sections that don't pertain to lightsaber colors, so that conciet wouldn't work all the way and would make my OCD all triggered.

Blueprints-- getting new versions from Roy soon.
White cover-- I like the cleanliness and blueprint style, so it's stying.

I like the idea of color coded sections, but there's too few lightsaber colors, and sections that don't pertain to lightsaber colors, so that conciet wouldn't work all the way and would make my OCD all triggered.

Hmm, purple, orange, yellow? They're sort of canon.

Just noticed the bent Shared Stunt in the death star has the same emitter and socket as the Endor shot we got from the Archives book. More crude form of the Yuma socket.

Halliwax and I talked about that-- it confuses me greatly.

Oh you guys and your stunts...
IMG_7904.gif

that’s the V3 baby!

:p

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back