The Ultimate Guide to Lightsabers eBook

Excellent progress SethS ... if you need an extra pair of eyes to check for spelling errors or need more pictures from my Archive, do not hesitate to contact me too.

Speaking of errors you need to add an 'A' here for LIGHTSABERS ;)

Schermafbeelding 2024-01-29 om 01.44.39.png

Chaïm

Last edited:
if you need an extra pair of eyes to check for spelling error's
Well, I guess you need an extra pair of eyes for your eyes - you never use an apostrophe when pluralizing a word. ;)

So SethS, if you need a secondary extra pair of eyes... :p

I also found some errors:

error 01.jpg

One too many "of" and you used a period instead of a comma after "gear."

error 02.jpg

It's Texas Instruments - plural.

I still can't believe how big this resource has become. I was a bit hesitant even then about you expanding into the PT stuff, but now with the ancillary Disney stuff, this work will always need appending as long as stuff is being produced by them.

I feel like this work will never finish unless it's opened up to others to edit (like a wiki) to keep it up to date. Otherwise, it's going to be you that has to keep this updated for the foreseeable. That, or cut the resource down to locked, limited/general info, separate and specific to OT, PT, etc. rather than one big continuing compendium.

I still can't believe how big this resource has become. I was a bit hesitant even then about you expanding into the PT stuff, but now with the ancillary Disney stuff, this work will always need appending as long as stuff is being produced by them.

I feel like this work will never finish unless it's opened up to others to edit (like a wiki) to keep it up to date. Otherwise, it's going to be you that has to keep this updated for the foreseeable. That, or cut the resource down to locked, limited/general info, separate and specific to OT, PT, etc. rather than one big continuing compendium.
Like I said, if somebody wats to use the cont to build an online version I am totally cool with that. It's just not my skillset!

I would love to build it. I actually started preparing a lot on my homepage for a whole db, but I took a step away from Star Wars the last months and took a break.
I might end up rebuilding the whole page at some point, still got endless work with taking all the pictures again, adding all the other props from my collection and settling for a design etc.

Once the updated file is available I'll take a look into. Got a lot of extra time atm.
Just gotta outline some "sketch" in terms of how the database/dictionary should be structured and look visually but I'll porbably end up getting inspired by your design, that I actually liked a lot

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back