The ULTIMATE Freddy mask!

Atarian

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This mask was made by 2 very talented artists who did an outstanding job. It is made of silicone and moves with you face and expressions. Please excuse the bad pics, I'm too excited to do any better right now.

4-28_freddy1.jpg

4-28_freddy2.jpg

4-28_freddy3.jpg

More pics to come.

not hot at all actually. since you arent breathing inside it like a latex mask, the heat really doesnt build up. I love it.

Sry but thats the best made mask ive ever seen... they could have used it in the movie tbh, why waste time use a mask lol, now seriously gratz on that great acquisition.

ok CG you arent allowed to have EVERY cool thing that appears on these boards... :unsure

ill be taking that mask now. :lol

seriously awesome piece.

the fact that they were so limited is really REALLY LAME though. :unsure

<div class='quotetop'>(creamedgeezer @ May 24 2006, 02:59 PM) [snapback]1249898[/snapback]</div>
no, it's in my contract. I'm entitled to have every cool thing. sorry bud :)

The maker is afraid of getting in trouble with new line. He may be getting a job in the FX industry and he doesn't want it to come back and bite him (so I hear)
[/b]

i wish he would sell the moulds and pass off the material secret... why is it i get the feeling that flying pigs will be having a snowball fight in hell before that happens... :( ?

how much did you have to shell out for it if you dont mind me asking?

i seem to remember it being upwards of 700 or so :confused

not that if i had it to spend that i wouldnt... but damn thats alot for rubber!

oh also how in the world does it follow your mouth movement so well??? do you have to use spirit gum or something?

or is it that form fitting and thin that it just sticks to you?

Last edited:
That was the price. No spirit gum or adhesives required, it just forms right to your face as soon as you put it on. it is the coolest thing ever.
(I'm trying to get him to do a left hand the same way, but he won't budge, lol)

damn, thats a great idea about the hand.

why not?

they used makeup not a glove right?

and couldnt he sell it as a burn victem hand and avoid the copyright issues?

man i wish he would at least sell or share the secret substance used.

if someone here had a life cast we could make something simmilar.

:(

im just peeved to know that ill never have one...

thats frickin sweet how well the expressions come through without the use of adhesives.

damnit.

<div class='quotetop'>(creamedgeezer @ May 24 2006, 03:59 PM) [snapback]1249941[/snapback]</div>
That was the price. No spirit gum or adhesives required, it just forms right to your face as soon as you put it on. it is the coolest thing ever.
(I'm trying to get him to do a left hand the same way, but he won't budge, lol)
[/b]

Just got my hat from David Miller today, so I put on my costume (so far).
5-26_fred1.jpg

5-26_fred2.jpg

5-26_fred3.jpg

5-26_fred4.jpg

Just a couple more pieces to go and my costume will be complete.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back