The true Pride and Joy of my collection

RogueScout

Well, since I spilled the beans on my latest Sonic Screwdriver fabrication, I figured I would share something else with you guys, something which I consider to be the true centerpiece of my collection and something that is totally accurate to the letter.

So without any further delay, I present to you the Pride and Joy of my collection...

Enjoy.

Rob

pridepi.jpg

Yuk, yuk :p

Did I show you guys a picture of me on a cruise?
.[attachmentid=7342]

Originally posted by saxe coburg@Mar 23 2006, 04:18 PM
I used to carry the same "Pride and Joy" picture in my wallet, back in the late 80's  :D
[snapback]1211915[/snapback]​

I still have that Pride and Joy picture in my "other" wallet.. in my trick bag for Magic... Always a good gag.

Originally posted by propcicle@Mar 23 2006, 10:13 PM
Yuk, yuk  :p

Did I show you guys a picture of me on a cruise?

.[attachmentid=7342]
[snapback]1211908[/snapback]​

OH MAN... :thumbsup :lol ThATS FUNNY...

Look, I know the question is going to come up so im going to be upfront right now... This is NOT an interest thread and I will NOT be doing a run... and BTW, I better not catch anyone using this photograph without my sole permission. :p

Rob

I know plenty of people who carry that gag. As a magician you're expected to have lots of corny jokes in your arsenal of material. It kinda goes with the job. :angel :D

Man I love you guys, even with all the crap my soon to be xwife is doing to me you make me laugh.........

Thank you very much.

Look I dont know what you guys find so amusing here but I'm here to tell you.. I'm dead serious about this so quit getting side tracked here and lets discuss. :angel

Rob

Oh and another thing.. to all of you in this thread that claim to have or had a photo of my Pride and Joy in you wallet I have one question... Where did you get this?. Up until this point I have never shown my Pride and Joy to anyone so I'm starting to believe there is a recaster out there. This troubles me greatly.

Rob

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back