The Troll Hunter

I loved it. I love the mythology behind it. I loved that it was a big government secret. Such a fun movie. Definitely recommend it.

Sweet

I just think it's a little sad that with all the poverty we have, that they'll probably throw $80 million at this remake just because people can't be bothered to read subtitles.

I will recommend it too, but I'm still quite surprised so many people outside of Norway have liked it so much. The Mythology is very classic norwegian, as is the humor, so I had expected some of it to be 'lost in translation' tbh. The special effects were surprisingly good, especially for a movie in a 'documentary' style, or maybe the style is what made the effects so effective (no pun intended :p). Worst thing is this movie caught me by surprise as I had never heard of it before it was released in cinemas, so I've only watched it on DVD. I think the really big trolls would work even better on the big screen.

I thought this was one of the more inventive movies I've watched in a very long time! I loved it! I've seen it twice and want to watch it on Netflix again!

It ended too quickly for me, especially since the rest of the movie was rather well done.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back