The TI 1937 Helmet by Jarvis ( picture heavy )

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jarvis B

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here's the TI 1937 Tie Pilot Helmet project in pictures,
I cast the back section of my existing Tie Helmet fiber glassed and rough trimmed it and added a vac form TK faceplate , After cutting and reshaping the seam around the face the ear caps plates were cut off replaced and re detailed .
I spent a good amount of time filling and sanding the Mohawk along with cutting the eye's and frown out to sharpen the edges and then re backing them for molding .
Sprayed with several coats of filler primer and sanded smooth it was finally painted Black with automotive lacquer, It needs to sit for about a week to let the paint fully cure and then gets it's final polish.
There's a couple indoor outdoor pictures at the end .

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Combat Baby

Sorry to bump this. But can anyone who personally owns one of these post pictures. Been talking with Jarvis and I'd love to see some costumed photos