The Thrill of the Hunt's pred.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ThrilloftheHunt

Sup guys. Im starting out on my fist pred and ill be posting my progress here. It's gonna be a while between updates (as i'll be working around school) but I'll do my best. So far all I got is an unfinished plama cannon, a wristblade (but i'll be taking creative liberties with those in the long run) , a rubies mask i'm gonna trick out with way more dreads and such, and a head full of ideas from u guys! wish me luck!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ThrilloftheHunt

Sounds like a good start. :p
What type are you going for, P1, P2 or something own?
Well i was gonna go for something resembling wolf from AVP2 but I'll be adding some of my own modifacations to the wristblades and in other places. I was also gonna use 9for the skin a mucsle shrit because i dont have the money for a latex one.

ThrilloftheHunt

Finally got to update. Sadly, no pics yet as my camera is broken. My wristblade is finished, and I have some predator writing on the blade. It reads "For Honor". I have also finished a trophy staff that has three skulls tied to it. Finally, I have a skull necklace. I am working on the spear. I'm gonna use a darth maul double lightsaber for it.
Hope to get some pics up here real soon.

Guan Thwei

Welcome to the "Lair" and really looking forward to the pics and seing what you are capable of.
See ya around the"Lair"