The Three Stooges Trailer

Hmm I don't know, putting them in modern times gives me the feeling that there will be a lot of "fish out of water" type jokes. I hope they stick to the Stooges physical humor and puns, I don't wanna see dick and fart jokes in there.

The mistakes I think they've made so far: Setting it in modern times, making it in color, and casting at least one recognizable actor as a Stooge. All I can see is "Will Saso as Curly" and not just Curly, which is saddening since Curly is my favorite.

Speaking of Jim Carrey Anybody remember a few years back when Sean Penn Benicio Del Torro and Jim Carrey were attached to a Three Stooges film?
That was this film. According to IMDB.com:

"Jim Carrey was originally cast as Curly, but didn't want to wear a fat suit, and decided he was too old to gain the necessary weight without risking his health."

"Sean Penn was cast as Larry Fine, but dropped out to spend time with his family."

"Benicio Del Toro was originally cast as Moe." No mention of why he left the project.

:confused

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back