The term BIO

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ssloun

Hello guys, as title says, where does the term we all use for predator helmets come from?
Has someone here on the lair made it up or is it some term that the people from Winston studio were using or is it some common term used for these parts of armor?
I was thinking about this a year ago, but it didnt bother me that much to create a topic about it, but for last few days.... i cannot sleep without knowing so please tell me the origin of this term

Thanks Joseph

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

tommynator1024

I'm fairly positive it's short for "bio environmental helmet", bio environment obviously referring to prey and non-combatants, as this is what the helmet highlights with its infrared and UV vision modes...

ssloun

I'm fairly positive it's short for "bio environmental helmet", bio environment obviously referring to prey and non-combatants, as this is what the helmet highlights with its infrared and UV vision modes...
Thanks tommynator, now i can sleep well

Kithunter

since the lair started, we have been fortunate enough to name most the various bios that out on the market

Gort, ram, boar..etc etc..

TDJC

Where is the gas they breathe through the Bio kept on their suit? Or is there a method for converting the air around them?
Never been too sure where those hoses on the bio attach at the other end. You can shout 'noob' if this is obvious
Tim

A

Armourdillo

If it's methane they breathe..........the tube probably goes up their ass!!!.......lol.......they probably eat alot of brussel sprouts before a hunt!!

.......thinking about it......if this is the case....the term "bio" probably means "Bad Interior Odour"

.....or...."Bad Indigestion.... Obviously"

......or....."Breath Is 'Oribble".....

Cavaler Urban

If it's methane they breathe..........the tube probably goes up their ass!!!.......lol.......they probably eat alot of brussel sprouts before a hunt!!

.......thinking about it......if this is the case....the term "bio" probably means "Bad Interior Odour"

:D :lol: yeah.....!good one man!

A

Armourdillo

Well that probably explains why Paul Anderson got the AVP gig.

COS HES FULLA **** ! ! !

LOL.......not any more he aint lol..........not after curling THAT great big turd out!!!

Sara

Wait, wait. One sec...

Well that probably explains why Paul Anderson and the Strause Brothers got the AVP/AVP2 gig.

COS THEY'RE FULLA **** ! ! !

Fix'd.
If you're gonna take the piss on one bad mistake, don't forget the others. They get lonely.

TDJC

Ok. I'm not going to go totally authentic with my suit then!

Uratz

Sr Member
Well I can see that members here can turn any normal/serious topic into a Joke.
Glad we haven't lost our Bad sense of Smell Humor. Hahhaha

A

Armourdillo

I made NO mistake,directed at Paul Anderson as is fulla ****, hense the 'HE'

LOL.........YOU didn't make the mistake Sara was refering to......................the other "mistake" was AVPR............I think.

A

Armourdillo

THis came up as a side question in a another thread, but how does the Bio actual stick to the Pred's face?

prpbably with technology we cant understand............like their cloaking devises.............and how the f*ck they EAT!

TDJC

prpbably with technology we cant understand............like their cloaking devises.............and how the f*ck they EAT!
After finding out they might breathe from a tube shoved up their arse i'm not sure i want to know anymore!