The TANK from TANK GIRL

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thepeckishfox

Ok... Quick update ...its been ages I know. Hoping to have build up finished to show at WF. Wont have kit available until after the show . Want to get a feel on if its worth producing in a large number . It might be a limited run of just 20. Scale is 1/35th...It got a ways to go yet..Not all the parts are seen here but are made. Still need decals to be made for it ... Managed to get about 90% of them from the art director for the movie.
Enjoy
View attachment 724448 View attachment 724449 View attachment 724450
I know this is reopening an oooold post, but is there any way i can purchase the stl for this tank please? I am looking to make this for a friends birthday present who is having a real rough time recently. He is a huge fan and I think this would make his day!

tsenecal

I know this is reopening an oooold post, but is there any way i can purchase the stl for this tank please? I am looking to make this for a friends birthday present who is having a real rough time recently. He is a huge fan and I think this would make his day!

do not know if anything has changed, but post #40 contains this info:
Because this is taking so long contact me if your interested in buying the files for the small version to fit the Tamiya kit . All are 3D printable stl files ...but you will need a good printer to print the very small parts and running these parts for the whole kit will be costly . Also note the files are only for the upper section of the Tank and you will need the Tamiya Tank kit for the undercarriage and the 30 cal machine gun. I didn't want to run into problems with casting Tamiyas parts. I also have all the decal file needed and theres a lot of them. I will sell those with the 3D files .
My Email Tonzye@hotmail.com

also, for those that may want to take this to an insane level, there is a 1/6 scale (yes one-sixth) version of this tank available... "ultimate soldier 1/6 scale m5 stuart tank" - Ultimate Soldier 21st Century 1/6 Scale WWII M5 Stuart RC Tank - commonly selling on ebay don't have any idea how difficult a build that would be to do

tsenecal

Because this is taking so long contact me if your interested in buying the files for the small version to fit the Tamiya kit . All are 3D printable stl files ...but you will need a good printer to print the very small parts and running these parts for the whole kit will be costly . Also note the files are only for the upper section of the Tank and you will need the Tamiya Tank kit for the undercarriage and the 30 cal machine gun. I didn't want to run into problems with casting Tamiyas parts. I also have all the decal file needed and theres a lot of them. I will sell those with the 3D files .
My Email Tonzye@hotmail.com

also, for those that may want to take this to an insane level, there is a 1/6 scale (yes one-sixth) version of this tank available... "ultimate soldier 1/6 scale m5 stuart tank" - Ultimate Soldier 21st Century 1/6 Scale WWII M5 Stuart RC Tank - commonly selling on ebay. don't have any idea how difficult a build that would be to do

TZY

also, for those that may want to take this to an insane level, there is a 1/6 scale (yes one-sixth) version of this tank available... "ultimate soldier 1/6 scale m5 stuart tank" - Ultimate Soldier 21st Century 1/6 Scale WWII M5 Stuart RC Tank - commonly selling on ebay. don't have any idea how difficult a build that would be to do
Yeh...ive seen the 1/6th ...No thanks ...im not scaling up that big. Yes on the 1/16th.thats possible...BUT that is true madness at that 1/6th scale. I PM'd you 'Thepeckishfox' about the files .
My caster is slammed and we have more than 1 kit under development so The Tank is still in the wind BUT I will get it out eventually... im just slammed with to many things to focus on any just one .
The stl files are available if anyone wants to print their own for $175..that included all the decal files as well.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.