The talent here......

Danhorse

You know,it is sometimes easy to take things for granted. Take this site, there is a mix of pros, semi pros, top amateurs, amateurs and just starting out-ers.

But what this site is filled with is talent and a group of people making and designing brilliant works. I take my hat off to you guys, I mean, to create a sculpture or a painting - a prop weapon, or Pred mask, bio helmet, armour etc etc takes skills, application and lots of energy. People on the outside loooking in would gasp im sure at what is produced by the lairs members, as we do!

So what im trying to say is, its easy to take things for granted, but the love and skill to create something is a gift, and that gift is everywhere here. The gift to create isnt as strong in everyone, but even those less confident in their abilities are enthused to surprise themselves and others all the time.

When i was growing up, making Dr who and star wars models, every pro I approached for advice was more than willing to offer advice and encouragement - that was 28 years ago and i am so glad to see that hasnt changed.

Best

Dan .

Hahah I wanted to write out a message about how much I loved the Lair, an everybody in it, but you did kinda beat me to it. All the work that I have seen here as been beautiful, in their own ways. I have even amazed myself with what I have done. While I have been amazed to see the progress others have made. This site has also been a home to me, people praying for me, an giving me words of encouragement when I needed it the most. My bio also comes off to everybody here. Its all a blessing an I have never been so proud to be apart of such a heartfelt an warm community :D

Kish

That is why I love this place! I never stay away from here long and I was reminded why with all our friends at NY comic con.

Sharing info and support is what this place was built on by Andrew 10 years ago!

Yeah, I would have to agree with the rest. I love the "Lair". I usually stay on even when I'm at work. LOL I've never met such a talented group of people especially the ones that I've ordered work to done with my suit and my wife's suit. The comments that I've gotten so far are amazing. Everyone what to know where, who made it and how much does it cost. That's why my wife and I both bought "Hunter's Lair" shirts so fans can look at it and get all of there answers there. But this has been a very stressful deployment for my wife and I. With the help of the "Lair", lots of stress has been taken off because of you all, Thank you all. I just hope that this site and fans stay loyal to the creators and actors who help inspire the construction of this site. Also, to the fans to keep this part of Stan Winston's Creation alive for decades to come.

i know im brand-spankin-new here but i assure you all i wont be going anywhere! this site has blown the brains all over the inside of my skull....the talent here is overwhelming and has really givin me such inspiration!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back