The Stuff replica

Is this the "evil cool whip" movie? That was great!

thestuff1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UPDzJ3XVhg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah I watch this last month with some friends This would be great just to have in the freezer... if no one does the label I will once I'm done moving

Hahah! I recently re-discovered this awful film on Netflix. I remember watching it when I was younger with my brother.
It'd be a fun gag to have a container of this (or a bunch of them) in the fridge but no one would get it unless they've seen the movie.

I cant get the big label to work..the lid works fine, but not the tub part..I would be willing to pay a few bucks to anybody who can make a printable version for me..

If you're REALLY interested, there's a guy with a bunch of replica pots on eBay at the moment. Not cheap though. And his look like they're made using card cartons. I think the movie ones may have been plastic, but they may have used a mixture.

If you're REALLY interested, there's a guy with a bunch of replica pots on eBay at the moment. Not cheap though. And his look like they're made using card cartons. I think the movie ones may have been plastic, but they may have used a mixture.

Yeah, I saw those, but I want to make my own :)
I have the containers, just need the labels!!

One of my all-time favorite B movies. I've been tempted more than once to design a label to stick on marshmallow fluff containers.

I cant get the big label to work..the lid works fine, but not the tub part..I would be willing to pay a few bucks to anybody who can make a printable version for me..

Did you ever figure these labels out? I couldn't even get the files from the '09 thread to come up. If you still have the files and I can get a copy I'll take a crack at it.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back