The STTE Star Trek Phaser II Water Pistol

Roger Ramjet

Sr Member
Here is the long awaited STTE phaser squirt gun....Looks like an MR knock off to me...Will make one hell of a stunt model.

Colors dead on, the Shadow Grey, Black P1 and Dark Bronze metallic for the handle.

All this for 10 bucks plus shipping....

sttewaterp2%20015.jpg

sttewaterp2%20016.jpg

sttewaterp2%20017.jpg

sttewaterp2%20014.jpg

Enjoy..

Roger

Cool stuff, I was there last week and they weren't in yet. I did however find 4 of the 2005 model communicators and snagged them.

anyone close to LV want to go on a "buy a bunch" trip for the board. :p

gas up the VW bus, pack the beer and hit the road. :lol

i want three. :angel

john :cool

<div class='quotetop'>(phase pistol @ Jun 21 2006, 10:45 PM) [snapback]1265579[/snapback]</div>
The, uh, handle is upside down. :$
[/b]

DAMN IT Karl,

now you gone and ruined it for us. :lol :lol :lol

<div class='quotetop'>(jhusel @ Jun 21 2006, 11:58 PM) [snapback]1265620[/snapback]</div>
What's wrong with the trigger? ;)
[/b]

(in Chekov accent) Vhy... theeer ees nuuthink vrong veeth eet... kiptin. :$

- k

I was thinking that someone should send one of these to AA so they could see it if for nothing else but the color of the handle.

I live in Vegas and have been picking them up for anyone who wants them. $20.00 shipped. Now keep in mind that The Experience charges tax plus $10.00 shipping, plus you have to wait a month to get it. I pick them up, pay the $10.00 plus tax, Ship them out USPS priority, Paypal takes their cut for the money transfer, I wind up with about $2.25 for gas and slurpee money. If anyone is interested, paypal at secret_agent_dork@hotmail.com. I have to pick a few up on my way home tonight anyway.

<div class='quotetop'>(NakedMoleRat @ Jun 22 2006, 10:44 AM) [snapback]1265851[/snapback]</div>
I live in Vegas and have been picking them up for anyone who wants them. $20.00 shipped. Now keep in mind that The Experience charges tax plus $10.00 shipping, plus you have to wait a month to get it. I pick them up, pay the $10.00 plus tax, Ship them out USPS priority, Paypal takes their cut for the money transfer, I wind up with about $2.25 for gas and slurpee money. If anyone is interested, paypal at secret_agent_dork@hotmail.com. I have to pick a few up on my way home tonight anyway.
[/b]

pm send, no rush, :p

Here's the water phaser next to the MR... there are actually many subtle differences. But overall, the Vegas water pistol is amazing, especially for under $10. :D

THe paint appears to be identical too. So if you don't have an MR but want to see what an accurately painted phaser replica looks like... this is your phaser. ;)

kt_vegas_phaser_vs_MR_lefts.jpg

kt_vegas_phaser_vs_MR_rights.jpg

kt_vegas_phaser_vs_MR_tops.jpg

- k

BTW has anybody noticed yet how the ring on the emitter is only held on with paint, and can be turned? :p

It can also be removed easily... don't lose it.. :confused

- k

Got mine through fellow board member -- piece looks great -- would have killed to have this when I was a kid.

Only drawback on mine -- filled it up with water and squirted away...did great for first batch of water, then the pump went sour and now it only squirts a little -- something must have come loose inside and an aire seal was broken or jarred loose -- this has happened with my kids' cheaper squirt guns we got from Wal-Mart.

Anybody else have this problem? No biggie, as I got it mainly as a novelty and to see what it looked like, but I must admit I am a little bummed out that it broke so quickly.

That's a great looking phaser, especially for under $10.

What's the range on this thing?

<div class='quotetop'>(phase pistol @ Jun 28 2006, 08:47 AM) [snapback]1269574[/snapback]</div>
Take a look at the numbers on the dial of the squirt gun. The last number we can see at the bottom of the window is "5," and the first number we can see at the top is "7."

There must be a pretty long "6" on the other side of that dial. :angel

"Set phasers on squirt." :p

<div class='quotetop'>(temponaut @ Jun 27 2006, 11:47 PM) [snapback]1269704[/snapback]</div>
There must be a pretty long "6" on the other side of that dial. :angel
[/b]

Actually it says

:lol

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back