The start of "AVP'.

You'd have to consider either the comics and novels or the movies and a few video games (Concrete Jungle for PS2 especially). There's a lot of conflicting info for each that they almost have to be treated as specific "universes".

Seriously, the original Aliens VERSUS Predator comics were, and still are my favorites. I think the art is still pretty strong, even today.

A change of heart? If memory serves me right you've panned the comics before, especially that they shouldn't be used as inspiration for any movies.

Nope. I have panned the comics before, but that was more about the art than anything. I've panned the novels because I couldn't get into them, and all of the extra-universe stuff.

thou shalt be eternally banned for this, ye sinner!!

Ouch--kinda harsh?

I understand why people don't like the AVP series.....but seriously, what would be wrong with a concept--a thought from a fellow lair member? I don't see anything wrong with a Predator having more armor. The predator universe is huge--different clans too? Don't forget, different scenarios too. A ritual right of passage versus two hunts (P1 and P2)--they could have worn the armor for ceremonial reasons--we don't know and that's the fun part for me.

Ouch--kinda harsh?

I understand why people don't like the AVP series.....but seriously, what would be wrong with a concept--a thought from a fellow lair member? I don't see anything wrong with a Predator having more armor. The predator universe is huge--different clans too? Don't forget, different scenarios too. A ritual right of passage versus two hunts (P1 and P2)--they could have worn the armor for ceremonial reasons--we don't know and that's the fun part for me.

I have a feeling that he was just kidding. o_O

I actually liked the first AVP novel "Prey", once you get past the strong feminine influence. Broken Tusk would be a great Pred to see in action on screen. That's the main reason I liked Wolf, because he was an older, wiser, deadlier individual. I would also REALLY like to see the capture of the queen from a hive like in "War".

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back