The Star Wars diorama -on hold

DarthRaggmopp

So, I have a Stormtrooper (action figure).
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SLnqvkTRIQU/TMre7JN0EPI/AAAAAAAAAjw/IzYc_T8p3X0/s400/207_stormtrooper.jpg
This version, I don't know its scale. The one in the pic' ain't mine, that one been painted. If anyone happens to know the scale by heart you save me a google run. ;-)

He looks a bit out of place where ever I put him for display, So now I had the idea to make him a diorama.

I just got separated so I do not have much to spare for a epic PROJECT.
But Internet have shown me that sometimes less is more.

I have lots of glue, cardboard, My stormtroopers and some acrylic paint.
Being a Interior decorator by education, and having some experience from model war gaming. I think I can probably do a decent job as long as I don't rush it. (Also I've messed about in pepakura/papercraft.)
Anny experienced well meant tip and word is welcome dough.

I haven't decided on the scene yet. But I'm thinking something something Deathstar, or other in-movie-indoor-interior-scene.

*Project on hold.*

Last edited:
Re: The Star Wars diorama

Awesome, go for it!
When budget is a problem for me (all the time) I.ll turn to card or papier mache.

With the rougher materials you could get a good looking mos eisley scene with bored ST leaning against a clay building.

As for scale: just measure the models height in inches and divide that figure by 72.
If the result is 24, you got a 1/24th stormtrooper.

Good luck and post pics when you get going. :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back