The Spear more BUKU pix!!!!!!

Kithunter

The most incredible weapon, I think in the entire arsenal. but yet no one speaks of it.

Enjoy

These images are courtesy of Phil S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo,
Andrew. I have alot of Pred ref pics, almost 600. And everytime you post a pic, you blow me away. Man, these are good ref pics. What's your secret!?! Or contact!?!

Well, anyway, I actually thought about building one. but, now that I hear there's gonna be a new style, more ornamental spear. I'm gonna wait. Again sweet pics.

The most incredible weapon, I think in the entire arsenal. but yet no one speaks of it.

My exact sentiments buddy...wonder why?

Happy hunting!

Tim.

P.S. Andrew, you got mail...again.

Holy Shiznit! Wow!

Those pics are incredible! Dammit, I've been squinting my eyes out trying to study the detail of this piece for weeks from the few available reference photos, and then these pop up! Wow!

So, um...do we know who has this piece..?

There was a guy on the RPF that made a really cool looking hardware version of this spear. I believe he used plastic tent pegs for part of it.
Does anyone remember that?
-Brin

Cheers m8, appreciate the reference pics, these are going to come in real handy for when I really get started. Thanks again, keep 'em coming.

brin, the guy with the hardware combi-stick was TK669 who is a member of this board. He's 'takevin' on the RPF.

He made an alternate version like in the comics with the Combi-Stick end on one side, and an axe head on the other side.

Thats who has the Combi Spear/Axe. I was asking Andrew who's site I saw it on. Its cool.
Very nice pics KH. Excellent detail, and I agree, its an awesome piece in the Preds arsenal. Excuse me now while I go and put on a dry bib.

Yautja Clone :.

"Want Some Candy" ?

as promised, the detail on this piece is incredible, but a picture is worth 1000 words, out of all the weapons, i think this weapon gives you more insight into the character than any other, but that just my .02

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell! I can't seem to see the pics!!! All i get are predator red x's! Help!

Brin I used to have the pic of Kevins' spear somewhere but I can't locate it. I t was a pretty cool piece with the duel edge battle axe. Tim don't know why the pics aren't showing for ya The pictures are fairly large maybe that's it. I can email them to ya if you want. LMK

Andrew

Andrew,

That would be great! I have no idea why as well, even going straight to the URL is a nogo.

LMK and thanks!

Happy hunting!

Tim.

Well,,,I've finished staring at the new pics...again, and I was wondering if anyone noticed this? The coiled piping which I thought to be just plastic wire harness material,,,appears to be just ordinary coiled telephone cord. Does anyone else concur with this ? I want to build a some-what accurate spear, and if this is just springy phone line, then that would be easy to use and readily available. Any thoughts ???

Yautja Clone :.

It kinda resembles the armored cable that's used for protecting electrical wires, similar to what Pred1 used on his chest plate and left gauntlet.

I will be working on a combi stick soon larry, I just finished ordering the copper pipes for the spear tips,
I needed to place special order for 3/8" inch pipes at my local plumbing supply company .
It isn't a stock item i could find at home depot or my local hardware store.
I'll bring it up with me next time i head up north. you gotta check it out

Andrew

Okay, compuland twilight zone...at work on the dial up modem, I CAN see the spear pics...at home on cable, I can't...talk about weird.

Andrew, no worries on sending me the Spear pics, I have em now, on disk.

Stay safe.

Tim.

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back