The spandex!!!

hateseggs

so it turned out my spandex had been sitting in the post office waiting for me, cold, hungry and lonely o_O. Well today I went and picked it up woohoo! I'm very very pleased with the spandex hahaha. YAY! :D
that's my dog jiggles btw, i wasn't poking her eyes...it just looks like that lol.

169018_201969686484196_100000134989022_898086_6013948_n.jpg

182010_201969903150841_100000134989022_898093_3504107_n.jpg

so it turned out my spandex had been sitting in the post office waiting for me, cold, hungry and lonely :p . Well today I went and picked it up woohoo! I'm very very pleased with the spandex hahaha. YAY! :unsure:
that's my dog jiggles btw, i wasn't poking her eyes...it just looks like that lol.

:)
great job

so it turned out my spandex had been sitting in the post office waiting for me, cold, hungry and lonely :p. Well today I went and picked it up woohoo! I'm very very pleased with the spandex hahaha. YAY! :unsure:

"PREDATOR SMASH!!!!!" :)

Looking good so far, if I may suggest something, paint on some lighter skin pigment and some muscle tone and you will be a rocking huntress!

Looking good so far, if I may suggest something, paint on some lighter skin pigment and some muscle tone and you will be a rocking huntress!

Yeah, definatley do that - that would top it off nicely. This is a great thread for someone looking for a budget Pred costume. Well done Hateseggs, also, say hi to Jiggles for us :p

Smally.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back