Star Wars Room Build - UPDATED!

Hey Brian,
I just have to say that I've been eagerly following this from day one all the way back to the original and continue to be amazed every time you post a new update.
If you'll allow me, I would very much like to contribute to your excellent project. I've seen other members pitch in ideas and items here and there, and I just love this build so much, so I thought it would be really cool to get to be a small part of it.
If you think you have room for it and/or might want to incorporate it into your room, I'd love to donate one of my training remote replicas.
I can work on it bits at a time outside of my run while working through my order list, and just send it to you when it's done. I sure would love to see a really cool "charging dock" style display for it, or something similar. Anything you come up with is bound to be amazing.
Anyway, we can talk more via private message, if you're interested. I just thought it might make a fitting addition to this awesome man cave.
Limited Run - Floating Marksman-H Jedi Training Remote

I made some progress on it this evening.

56236039_1502653316542758_3920150589614325760_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Brian,
I just have to say that I've been eagerly following this from day one all the way back to the original and continue to be amazed every time you post a new update.
If you'll allow me, I would very much like to contribute to your excellent project. I've seen other members pitch in ideas and items here and there, and I just love this build so much, so I thought it would be really cool to get to be a small part of it.
If you think you have room for it and/or might want to incorporate it into your room, I'd love to donate one of my training remote replicas.
I can work on it bits at a time outside of my run while working through my order list, and just send it to you when it's done. I sure would love to see a really cool "charging dock" style display for it, or something similar. Anything you come up with is bound to be amazing.
Anyway, we can talk more via private message, if you're interested. I just thought it might make a fitting addition to this awesome man cave.
Limited Run - Floating Marksman-H Jedi Training Remote

I made some progress on it this evening.

View attachment 1005414

I am straight up honored by your gift my friend. Are you kidding me?!?!?!!? Absolutely incredible!!!! (you have to picture an overwieght man of 40+ jumping up and down like a 4 year old . . . freaking out the dogs, and coming dangerously close to crashing through the floor into the basement)

In all seriousness though, this is incredibly cool, and I hope I can build a display worthy of a gift like this!

You got it brother! I'll send you progress pics as I get it done and will work out the details with you. My only stipulation is that if I'm ever in the area you have to give me a free tour. :)

Hey all! We have managed to finish our Vintage Action Figure Display Case . . . at least the basic design. There is obviously much more to do before it gets put into the actual room and fully tied in.

But that being said, here are the updates for part 4 of this portion of the build. As always, thank all of you for following along many for several years as i have changed design and pretty much started over. LOL

Also, thanks to those of you who have supported our ridiculous build endeavor on YouTube. The support from this group is just amazing, and you all rock!

. . . on with the build!

A little figure test fit:

47462617342_25027e0a28_b.jpg

47462617262_f4e30ddddc_b.jpg

A bit of detail and paint on the figure backdrops

47462616852_9bac855687_b.jpg

Also a little lighting added . . .

47462616752_10e143c3f0_b.jpg

Don't they look happy? I mean, they have been in a box for a LONG TIME!!! LOL

47462616452_deceec69a4_b.jpg

47462616622_d4431ae2b8_b.jpg

Here is a shot prior to final details

47462616332_df81e1fd9f_b.jpg

And I hope you like pictures, because here is a bucket full of them!

33638829858_e2e6e39200_b.jpg

33638829918_6026b87760_b.jpg

47462859532_e6e03c51fa_b.jpg

33638830028_209ff2ffcb_b.jpg

33638830168_07c2f84f8f_b.jpg

33638830158_a02428665e_b.jpg

47515585741_1fa37f842d_b.jpg

33638830508_cf1d1cec37_b.jpg

And of course for those that want the ultimate experience of watching an adult man play with his toys, here ya go . . . .

Su cuy'gar Brian!

I absolutely LOVE every single project you undergo, and I cannot wait to see more of your Smuggler Me'sen build! I will kebbur my own undertakings sometime in the near future but have to save up more Credits before I start. :p In the meantime however, I am turning my airsoft M4 carbine into a BlasTech A280C Blaster Rifle which the pictures I will post to the Custom Blaster Thread as soon as the project is complete!

Thanks for all your hard work and inspiration! I finally was able to kickstart my Hyperdrive and make the jump to Lightspeed and started my own projects as soon as I started watching your videos! I hope to document my builds and future endeavors on YouTube and Instagram as well as the RPF as I go!

(P.S. The words that I have underlined are Mando'a, the language of Mandalorians as I am sure you know already. If you would like to translate the words, there are two websites that I am learning the language from, Dictionary and English/Mando'a Translator V2 ― LingoJam although the former is more knowledgeable in my personal opinion)

Su cuy'gar Brian!

I absolutely LOVE every single project you undergo, and I cannot wait to see more of your Smuggler Me'sen build! I will kebbur my own undertakings sometime in the near future but have to save up more Credits before I start. :p In the meantime however, I am turning my airsoft M4 carbine into a BlasTech A280C Blaster Rifle which the pictures I will post to the Custom Blaster Thread as soon as the project is complete!

Thanks for all your hard work and inspiration! I finally was able to kickstart my Hyperdrive and make the jump to Lightspeed and started my own projects as soon as I started watching your videos! I hope to document my builds and future endeavors on YouTube and Instagram as well as the RPF as I go!

(P.S. The words that I have underlined are Mando'a, the language of Mandalorians as I am sure you know already. If you would like to translate the words, there are two websites that I am learning the language from, Dictionary and English/Mando'a Translator V2 ― LingoJam although the former is more knowledgeable in my personal opinion)

Hey there! First of all thank you so much for the kind words. I am so thrilled that anything I build would inspire anyone else to get out there and build something. I think that is exactly what this community is all about. Helping one another, and encouraging each other to create awesome stuff. So thank you.

I can't wait to see what you do with your own project, and please document the crap out of it, we would ALL love to watch and cheer you on as you go! This is a great place to learn and share. Thanks again for checking out the build, the videos, and commenting here!

That looks freaking awesome!!! Makes me want to go digging my action figures out.... I gotta find that box.
Amazing build as always. I LOVE all the greeblies!!!

Awesome! You are my hero!

LOL!!! Hero is a new one for me! Thank you very much!

That looks freaking awesome!!! Makes me want to go digging my action figures out.... I gotta find that box.
Amazing build as always. I LOVE all the greeblies!!!

Go get'em, they need to be free of the box and on display my friend. Thank you for the kind words!

You don’t understand the incredible respect I have for you.

The other night I couldn’t sleep so I watched some of your videos, the video of you droid builds are out of this world.

Your dad is one talented man! I loved the jig you guys built to mill the panels into the sewer pipe

I have a jig fetish and seeing one that large and the job it was made to do, I freak’n love it

You truly have a greeblie talent! I have severe OCD so balance and organizing is a huge part of my life. Greeblie placement of I don’t have reference is a real struggle for me

I love how you can see a item as a greeblie, make it so, and know right where to place it..

Very talented, love this build

You don’t understand the incredible respect I have for you.

The other night I couldn’t sleep so I watched some of your videos, the video of you droid builds are out of this world.

Your dad is one talented man! I loved the jig you guys built to mill the panels into the sewer pipe

I have a jig fetish and seeing one that large and the job it was made to do, I freak’n love it

You truly have a greeblie talent! I have severe OCD so balance and organizing is a huge part of my life. Greeblie placement of I don’t have reference is a real struggle for me

I love how you can see a item as a greeblie, make it so, and know right where to place it..

Very talented, love this build

I am totally flattered by your comment. Thank you so very much! This project has been my Mt. Everest, and over the years I have learned so much from the people here on the RPF, and I am trying to apply that knowledge to the room project. I also am hoping to share as much as I can with others through our YouTube channel and here. I really appreciate you watching and the support! Thanks again!

The setup in post #146 is simply fantastic!
Thank You! This figure display has been something I have wanted to take on for a long time. I'm really happy with it so far. Thanks for looking!

Amazing builds, and highly entertaining too!

Very much appreciated. So glad you enjoy it!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back