The Shawshank Redemption - Last Run of Rock Hammers (LAST HAMMER LEFT)

Sold for 440.00 USD
Prop Store

ssdesigner

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I had a couple of people drop out on this project after I had materials ordered and production started so I have this last hammer for sale. I had 2 as of this morning and the other hammer has just been sold, so this is the last of what will most likely be the last run of rock hammers. I've done a few small runs over the years and each run has been smaller, so I really don't see myself doing these again.

Hammers are scaled from the screen used bible cutout and manufactured from steel and solid red oak. These have some heft to them for a little prop.

Asking the same price as the project run. Would consider trading for Firefly items, but not really looking for much else ATM.

PM me for shipping cost. If you have any questions post or PM me. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• hammer4sale_1.jpg
    hammer4sale_1.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 13,933
  • hammer4sale_2.jpg
    hammer4sale_2.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 38
  • hammer4sale_3.jpg
    hammer4sale_3.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 28
  • hammer4sale_4.jpg
    hammer4sale_4.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store