The scribbles of mine

Denshin

This is pretty much one that made me certain that this was something I was into. But I've always been a fan of AVP, especially the Aliens. Just didnt express it that much.

brotherrelation.jpg.png

I did this one for a friend of mine, named Kare on this site I believe?

I am aware that most things lack detail and enough considered work. But tis is just a minor sketch I made. I want however to move onto larger projects in this genre.
What I need to know, is if I have other works I'd wish to post here, should I do it in this one topic? Started with it and stick to it?

brotherrelation.jpg.png

Keep up the work, looks like the Alien just wants to have a hug. :)

No wonder.
Thats my brother. :cry:
He's a Predator, although he was involved in a lab accident where he got a bit of Xenomorph DNA in his body that transformed him into a Xeno.
We managed to turn him back to normal, although he missed being a Xeno.
So I made him a living suit from some Xenomorph tissue.

are they cuddling?

I'd rather call it, a temporar break from fighting ^^

EDIT:
as for continuing, this morning I finished another one, surprise doodle for Kare. Though in this one I went a little deeper in detail.
pounce.jpg.png

And I thought to cut out an image, color it in MS paint the best I could for avatar use.
alienpaint.jpg.png

pounce.jpg.png

alienpaint.jpg.png

Like the second drawing too! I'd like to see you draw a predator in the middle of a hive covered in eggs. :D

Hah, hey sure I could give that a go!

I'm sorry.. but taht second pic.. they look really really intimate...

other then that, very well done.

I know that it would easily be thought of that way, but I assure you it wasn't what I intended it to look like at all. I'm aware how that particular darker spot next to the foot could be mistaken, I just wanted to make a boundary or something that would indicate the foot on the other side. I wouldn't by any means try to make anything in higher mature levels, thats just not right.

Continuation:

This is a work in progress just started yesterday, I plan on coloring it as well the best I can.
workinprogresss.jpg.png
The details wasn't something I'd expect I'd be able to do. I blame I was just lucky to get the lines right for one time.

workinprogresss.jpg.png

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back