The RPF - Members Only - Leather Jacket...Who's ready to represent? Updated 5/15

DAVIDYR1

Official Licensee
OK folks, this discussion began in the Premium Members section and we're now ready to openly post what we've been up to.

The RPF - :love'Officially Licensed':love - Members Only Leather Jacket is now ready....well almost.:cool

The only thing missing is The RPF embossed rubber patch for the right shoulder/sleeve...and custom interior lining.
The rubber patch is 1.5 X 1.5 inches. It's small, discrete...but will represent!
The interior lining will be branded with The RPF logo artwork but we need a little more time to get the custom details ready.

Those are in the works now...not photographed yet, sorry...but trust me, I'm good for them! :lol

Not an easy jacket, but easily one of my new favorites now!

43f919c4.jpg

408e5790.jpg

08c7a091.jpg

780043c1.jpg

360b8482.jpg

0e56309e.jpg

46a4c438.jpg

4b42df77.jpg

eaefea5b.jpg

Price, Size Chart, Time Frame and Delivery will be ready shortly....and appropriate Junkyard post will follow. :thumbsup

Enjoy,

David

Last edited:
Re: The RPF - Members Only - Leather Jacket...Who's ready to represent?

LOOKS GREAT! I'm in for two....but, I really wish (hint hint) there was an option for a RPF shoulder logo that was a bit bigger, like 4"x4". Maybe stick two of those tiny ones on the collar? Or could I "special order" one like that?

Having seen David's work first hand, I know this is quality stuff.

It will be interesting to see the final product.

I think smaller is better with the logo. Discreet and classy. ;) I would have even preferred it down at the waist next to the zipper start.

Once I have the patch in hand we can vote on positioning. The size remains 1.5 X 1.5 inches, but the exact placement and location can still be decided upon....no problem there guys.:thumbsup

It's an RPF jacket...and as such it has to work and appeal to all the fine members of this most awesome of message boards.:)

David

I would like to see a more prominent display of the logo as well.

Wow. That's definitely a hero jacket, but maintains the class. I like it David. :)

I say sell the patches separately so the member/client can chose later once the jacket arrives and they can put it where they want. My opinion, as there really shouldn't be a finite spot to put it.

This, is a beautiful thing. I'd love to see the lining, and if I may be so bold to suggest, that the lining be the classic "Tinkerer" retro/art deco design, displayed prominantly in the center of the lining. I had a bomber jacket where the entire inside of the lining on the back was Old Glory herself. Pretty neat.

Just a suggestion, and I'm also a bit curious to the price, because I love the look of this jacket, and want one :D

An all-leather jacket of this caliber deserves an embossed leather patch - not rubber.

Mmmmm... Needs some "quilty bits", like the Smallville jacket, or Nick Fury's trench coat.

-Sarge

Very cool. It seems to have a tighter motorcycle jacket like cut. I like it. I looks like something Wolverine would wear. I agree that a leather patch or embossed logo in the leather might look better than a rubber patch. I would have to see the rubber patch before coming to a definitive conclusion. Nice work.

I thought it was a "Members Only" Leather Jacket. Dammit.
Laffo.

I thought it was a "Members Only" Leather Jacket. Dammit.
Laffo.

Oh man, me too. I was originally envisioning a Grey 1980's JCPenny Members Only jacket with shoulder straps and elastic cuffs. How funny.

I thought I was going to see a 80's Members Only jacket made of cloth...and was thinking "What???, Why???" and then I saw the jacket and still thought "What???" So it is just a leather jacket with a tiny logo that is on a rubber patch? I couldn't see it in the photo.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back