The RPF - Members Only - Leather Jacket...Who's ready to represent? Updated 5/15

Re: The RPF - Members Only - Leather Jacket...Who's ready to represent?

I thought I was going to see a 80's Members Only jacket made of cloth...and was thinking "What???, Why???" and then I saw the jacket and still thought "What???" So it is just a leather jacket with a tiny logo that is on a rubber patch? I couldn't see it in the photo.

It only took 1 hour and one post for a joke to get poached.
Laffo.

As an avid biker, Im not into logos. But you did an amazing job on this jacket. The quilted leather detailing on the back is superb.

DO WANT must have I'm ascared that the price will kill me though how much and how soon can I get one I've never been a member of anything that had a kick ass jacket..but I did have 3 members only jackets back in the 80's one tan, one red, and one kinda light blue (not baby blue like everyone said back then )

Just like to know when will they be ready and how much.......

Just an idea

Any chance on contrasting stitching? Like maybe something along the lines of the blue colors used here on the forums? Just a bit lighter than royal blue would be my suggestion.

Last edited:

Any word on the status with these RPF jackets ??? Just trying to get an update......

Any word on the status with these RPF jackets ??? Just trying to get an update......

I had to put on hold temporarily...assembly of current prototypes needed to be put into production so that caused a bit of delay here but I'm already back on it...hoping for March to debut the finished jacket, with patch...in Buffalo hide.
We're also finalizing the introduction of our newest Studio License...and depending on a bazillion unknown factors at this time...it too may get priority with our prototyping. While unlikely, if this does happen I'll keep you all in the loop.
The finished jacket IS visible at the beginning of the thread, but it's Cow Hide..no RPF logo patch...and no final price yet but still uber sexy!:love
Updates soon!

David

Man that is awesome. I'd be in for one, potentially! I do love a good leather jacket, and this one's simple enough that I'd probably rock it year-round! Nice job!

David, that jacket looks amazing!!!! I'd certainly be interested in one....looking forward to the coming updates.

Keep up the great work

Well ,I am definitely in for one ,cause I want to take it to Wonderfest 2012 with me this year and represent,no doubt ,I love that black leather jacket ,awesome pick on your part by the way, I look forward to your production on these, count me in all the way...

Still keeping up with this project, and its just..... bad-to-the-bone...........

Ok, so where were we? :darnkids

The RPF rubber patch is finally done...and it's awesome!!!!

The Rubber Shoulder Patch is 2 inches X 2 inches.

...it is pretty small and not at all 'in your face!':lol

795c4dd1.jpg

6fa69320.jpg

The details are all raised...so the boarder and lettering is all raised. The line in the boarder is for running the thread through it to stitch it to the sleeve.

So...Ya dig?

Pics of finished jackets with the patch in place coming shortly...and I mean it this time.:cool

Sorry for the delay, with the introduction of GI JOE and TDKR just around the corner we had to bump a few projects...:cry
But we're back on it, uh-gain.:thumbsup

David

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back