The Rocketeer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Funky Jedi @ Apr 12 2007, 09:37 PM) [snapback]1461287[/snapback]</div>
Is there anyone who still offers the jetpack kit?
[/b]

I'm sure there's some guys on the board that can get them. Normally I recommend Monsters in Motion for the helmet and rocketpack kits. The helmet kit runs about $200 and is a bargain at that price IMHO. The rocketpack kit is expensive - it's about $1,000. It's just an extremely difficult kit (and very big kit) to create and takes a lot of time and materials. Most casual fans aren't interested in spending that kind of money on a kit or hiring somebody to finish it for them though... That's why not many folks have them.

Your show off brings back a lot of memories--big fan of the movie and that era of aviation. One of the first costumes I made for my kids was a Rocketeer helmet and backpack--funny thing was, most people didn't even know who/what he was??.. I might have some pics of it somewhere too.

Don G.

Best thing about The Rocketeer?....

bthrd2.jpg

;) :D

Last edited:
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back