The Rocketeer 20th Anniversary with Joe Johnston in Hollywood

If I weren't all the way over in freaking VIRGINIA, I'd totally go to this.

Frakit!!!

Anyone going, have fun and tell us what goodies you get.

Does anyone know if photos will be allowed at the museum? I can't make it but we would pay someone's way there if they could get photos of the props.

Does anyone know if photos will be allowed at the museum? I can't make it but we would pay someone's way there if they could get photos of the props.

I will be there with a few other rpf members. I will be bringing my camera. I know the Hollywood museum doesnt allow cameras, and I know D23 refused to let any-one take pictures of the archive props at the d23 convention, so my guess would be no.....

but we will see....Let me email some-one i know that may know the answer....

is there a way to connect all 3 or 4 threads together into one hahaha

So out of curiosity, who all is going?

I already have my ticket and no doubt EvilRocketeer will be there.

ummm I'm not sure if they are selling at the box office... I already have my seats reserved via D23 membership. I was told I really wouldn't need to stand in a line before since I have a reserved seat. I'm coming up from San Diego, so I'll be in the area early.

- Jeff

Haha well no reserved seating for me and I purchased online already through their site so that's no problem. Also it's only going to be me so finding 1 open seat is usually pretty easy.

Haha well no reserved seating for me and I purchased online already through their site so that's no problem. Also it's only going to be me so finding 1 open seat is usually pretty easy.

i AM SEATING ORChestra row D seat 1, 2, 3 aisle....you are more then welcome trying to find a seat close to me

During the prop exhibit, I am going to meet up with jeff and a few other finheads....

i AM SEATING ORChestra row D seat 1, 2, 3 aisle....you are more then welcome trying to find a seat close to me

During the prop exhibit, I am going to meet up with jeff and a few other finheads....

That would be awesome if they'd allow it so we'll see :)

Well hopefully I can meet the SoCal Finheads and maybe become one myself. :lol

MY friend went to the El Capitan screening of the Rocketeer wearing the jetpack and helmet he comissioned me to build. Who is that in the full rocketeer costume posing with him?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back