The Relic "kothoga"

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NeoKazama

Sr Member
Hi guys

Well, I started to work on this kit that I got from a good friend, Joe (Ta2pro) and well I don't really paint small pieces or kits like this, I think I do a better job on 1/1 scales but here we go, let me know what you guys think. This still a work in progress. Still need a lot of washes, the tusks are not painted yet. Again this is just one session of paint.

CIMG1134.jpg

CIMG1135.jpg

CIMG1097.jpg

CIMG1099.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

REYALS1

This kit is cool. I think the paint up is pretty good looking.

I have one of these hiding somewhere too, not sure which one it is but I have one.

zuckuss77

I like it alot, the front horns look too black and i am not a huge fan of the gloss pink but i have seen a lot of predator mouth's very pink and never like that as well, so that maybe me.The leash looks straight bad ass!!! It looks like it totally belongs very cool bro!!