The Reaper bio sculpt... my 3rd sculpt

predator666

Well gang finished this guy up last week but forgot to post the pics
Anyway it's another of my concepts and before any1 says hey its a rip off of super black, the answer is no its the other way around. This concept was designed back in January 2009, and there's a few lair members that seen a few of my concept designs well before the movie was ever in works.
2moro I'm gonna try cast up all 3 of my concept designs so fingers crossed.
Thanks for looking ;)
IMG_4192.jpg

IMG_4193.jpg

IMG_4194.jpg

IMG_4195.jpg

IMG_4196.jpg

IMG_4197.jpg

IMG_4198.jpg

IMG_4199.jpg

IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4200.jpg

i cant believe you ripped off mr black and are trying to pass this off as original. i mean, it's a nice sculpt and all, but clearly it is Mr black.

keep up te good work, can't wait to see this one painted up!

I also designed a jawboned bio a couple months back(not knowing someone else was on to the bone attires). I printed out some blank copies of the P1 bio from PredatrHuntr's P1 Bio Revival thread and used them as a base.
One of the many happened to be decorated with lots of teeth ;)
trophyrelicsbio.jpg

I think these were drawn around 2 weeks before the first leaked Predators screenshots.
Jawbone is the new black!
That sculpt of yours is looking badass man, keep it up!

hey who am i to say but maybe f it up a little break off some of the spikes add some battle damage to it maybe one offcolored tooth you know look like he took care of some business,i dont know maybe its my state of mind right now.Hey rock on brother take it where it needs to go.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back