The Quest for Hal's Jacket (Malcolm in the Middle)

tippingbison

Hello! I think this is the correct place to post this. Basically, I'm looking for a jacket worn by Hal in Malcolm in the Middle. I've never really had to search for an item so I'm not really sure what the best way to figure out what it is or where to get one. I'm hoping some of you guys can help me though. Below are some pictures I've gotten from the "Christmas Trees" episode of Malcolm in the Middle.

Hal1.PNG
Hal2.PNG
Hal3.PNG

Hal wears this jacket in many episodes. I know he wears it in "Hal's Friend" as well. It looks a lot like a varsity jacket, but it has a leather front and cloth or wool arms and a cloth on the back of the jacket too. I've tried to find a contact for the costume designer for Malcolm in the Middle, but I can't find anything. I'm going to go through and find more pictures to try to get a better look at it. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Update

I found another scene with the jacket in the daytime. Here you can see that it looks like it's a completely leather jacket. Also there looks to be a yellow and red pattern on the inside of the jacket. I took some screenshots.

Hal5.PNGHal6.PNGHal7.PNGHal8.PNGHal9.PNGHal10.PNG

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back