the queenhunter bio for hot toys predators.

bobamike

hey guys just wanted to share my latest work with you guys.I have been wanting to do this for awhile now,and finally got it in gear when I saw the lifesize one that someone did.well I hope you guys like it.
Picture362.jpg

Picture356.jpg

Picture359.jpg

Picture360.jpg

Picture361.jpg

I can make it fit them all pretty much.I will be fitting the first one to the AVP elder head.with his mouth open and then to the others.I will be offering them for sale,but it will be a few weeks.I am still working on the final details of the sculpt before I mold it.and the molding process will take a week alone.I will keep the thread updated as I move forward.
thanks,bobamike

[quote name='Yautja Sai'Kon' post='139726' date='May 6 2009, 07:06 PM']wow. will that fit the new 1:6 P1 Pred? I have mine on pre-order and if you make these for sale ill def get one.[/quote]

Cool. Fair play on sculpting it, it looks awesome. Will look great when its all finished and when a hot toys pred proudly wears it :)

well I guess I will begin the molding process now I think I am happy with it as is.so in a week we will see how it looks painted.

[quote name='Yautja Sai'Kon' post='141007' date='May 17 2009, 06:43 PM']DAYUMM!! Looks AMAZING!!! Are you gonna be making and selling these?![/quote]
yeah,I have one up on ebay ,and I have allready been commissioned to do 3 this week for a fellow board member over on the freak board.if you want one I will sell to board members for $30.00 plus shipping,$3.00 in the states and $13.00 for over seas.

yeah,I have one up on ebay ,and I have allready been commissioned to do 3 this week for a fellow board member over on the freak board.if you want one I will sell to board members for $30.00 plus shipping,$3.00 in the states and $13.00 for over seas.

When my P1 hot toys comes in, I will definitely be buying one of these from you. DEFINITELY.

I don't collect hot toys but Niiiiiiice!!! that thing looks great, the full body shot reminds me of the elite guards in Halo for some reason....

Very nice. This always makes me wonder if we have people here who can make stuff like this why the heck do we pay sideshow for our predators lol. With a little determination I am sure these guys could make better hot toys preds than sideshow makes. Because we know what the fans like.

Very nice. This always makes me wonder if we have people here who can make stuff like this why the heck do we pay sideshow for our predators lol. With a little determination I am sure these guys could make better hot toys preds than sideshow makes. Because we know what the fans like.

So true!

Very nice. Kind of reminds me of my samurai-type that I did a few years ago. My darling ex got off with it and I'll never see it again though. That's a great bio. I may be adding it to my collection too. Great work.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back