The push to finish the Legend. Completed Video in post.

TweiKarikna

My armor finished by none other than uratz himself.
tweikarikna__s_boots_n_gaunts_by_michaelloh-d2zhvmv.jpg

my muscle suit skin in paint with mean gene.
image.jpg

my bonehunter bio which after consideration we got away from the red color highlights as it was getting too college mascot like. so gene is repainting to match the first armor. Let me tell you if you guys havent seent Mean Genes work, his paint jobs are freaking incredible.
seriously take a look at some of the bios hes done and in person they wre amazing.
DSCF0233.jpg

this all has to come together in 2 weeks! for our NYCC premiere.
Ive got everything its just a matter of making it all work. Wish us luck.

There is not so many pics out there, only three on PredatorStuff and one does not really show any skin at all so you might have to improvise alot. But, maybe you can watch the movie and see if you can get any better sideviews (of the skin).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I had to spencer!! Just had to show it off. Couldnt wait for you!

Post more pictures if you have them.

164c788d.jpg

89c8b5e3.jpg

bcf41d84.jpg

Just getting started on this one. I want to incorporate some other colors ON TOP of the black spots. I will sleep on it.

Any suggestions on the paint scheme? Me and Spencer are kinda just winging it. A

I am not sure what to do after the spots. I don't want this to turn into a "stock" P1 style paint up.
It needs to be jazzed up somehow...

Looking great guys, spots look very nice and natural.. Suit is coming along nicely, can't wait to see you guys next week, Damn Next week !! i better get my ass to work and finish mine too...lol

yes it sure is. pretty cool huh?

I wanna get a larger build one next time thats custom fit to my body. this was a left over prototype he had from a while back, but it suited my needs nicely.

I wanna thank MeanGene first and foremost he put his heart and soul into helping me meet the deadline, also Uratz, and Casey as well..

Man tat suit is awesome! That is definitely the next bio i am getting. I love that bonehunter bio! :) Good work man!!! Love the vids hahaha

love your suit it's really good but it's missing one thing...... body netting! it will make your suit that much better and it fills up the empty space on the chest. think of the costume like a painting, if you have too much negative space, it's mot going to look as good as it would if filled it in. that's just my two-cents. (and in case i was misinterpreted, i'm not bashing you. just trying to give some helpful advice)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back