The Prophecy of Cetanu - The Four Hunters of Armeggedon

Uratz

Sr Member
TheProphecyofCetanu_Page_1.jpg
TheProphecyofCetanu.jpg
:)

I cant wait for chapter 2. will you do more art. I like books but i like comics better and this would be sweet if you had more pics. If not its still a very badass story

Sounds interesting so far. And I like the teasers for your next 3 bios. The only reason I have not gone for the Bonehunter bio is I am waiting to see the other three first! Will be worth waiting for I think...

Sounds interesting so far. And I like the teasers for your next 3 bios. The only reason I have not gone for the Bonehunter bio is I am waiting to see the other three first! Will be worth waiting for I think...

My friend you shall require the patience of a thousand year old turtle for the other 3. Though the stories and designs may be out in order for the Bio to exist BoneHunter's target sales must be achieved in order for the 3 other brothers to take on life in our universe. That needs to happen since I lost my job and I could get deported from China since I'm an expat. But anyways don't let this sad thing ruin the story. Keep reading. Next week Chapter 2 - Death comes Alive! :)

lovin it, Uratz! Can't wait to see the next three bios. Your bone hunter is by far my favorite of all bios. I can't stop lookin at it. you know pretty soon i may have to get one from you and finally start on my first pred suit!!

xd

lovin it, Uratz! Can't wait to see the next three bios. Your bone hunter is by far my favorite of all bios. I can't stop lookin at it. you know pretty soon i may have to get one from you and finally start on my first pred suit!!
xd

Thank you and all of your kind words. Still waiting for those massive orders to come in. The funds will help me on the next 3 bios + materials..
I will be sculpting them not sure If I should post in this same thread like my Bonehunter Thread in hunter's Gallery. Well keep reading will be starting the next Bio soon.
PM when ya ready for the big sale!

Uratz,

I love the graphics and the format.... ancient scrolls on which to read the story, and a bio for each story.

The story is engrossing and an interesting blend of Hunter and Human lore.

When the last bio is inserted into the page, will it open to another scroll for the final story?

I'm looking forward to more chapters!

---
Ei'luj

Holy **** dude!!

Very nice story uve got there. I really like the way your presenting it.

And i LOVE your new design!

Im exited about the other 2!

Keep us updated!

Cya

(and the resin parts are the sea-hunters bio parts?)

This thread will now start to feature WIP pics of the new Bio. Chapter 4 will be up in few...months?

Insane in the membrane. I'm actually trying to give the 3rd bio even more of a "make you explode in your pants" feeling.
I've already drew like a hundred sketches of every possibility in that direction- I think its the best that it could get for the idea.
Stay tuned,next week gonna start working on the sculpt for "Scuby" - the Scuba Sea Hunter ;)

Kewl!! Like the idea of the extending serated blades (bottom right pic). I take it they extend/retract in unison with the wrist blades or will they be independanly activated?

HOLY *****!!!! I love it... Makes for an awesome story for the Rifts RPG setting too!! Love it, Love it!

I really like the sea hunter bio. I was just telling my wife that I wanted the bone hunter bio for xmas so maybe I will get it then the sea hunter too! We will see!

Eric

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back