The Prop Gallery Reviews

Lost in Trek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm considering ordering a few items from The Prop Gallery in the UK. Anyone done business with them recently? Any reviews good or bad?

I'm considering ordering a few items from The Prop Gallery in the UK. Anyone done business with them recently? Any reviews good or bad?
I've acquired four pieces from TPG; the first in 2015, the last in 2020.

All-around, very positive experiences. Reasonable communication, receptive to questions and straightforward in their answers, careful packaging, and even the occasional thoughtful follow-up when they're offering something related to a past purchase, which I appreciate.

I'm surprised TPG doesn't get mentioned more frequently in collecting circles. It's obviously a smaller vendor, but - at least based on representations of films/shows with which I'm familiar - I'd rate their description quality and reliability far higher than most comparable operations and up in the realm of Propstore (or perhaps even higher; I think I've only ever submitted one or two listing corrections in eight years). The only reason I haven't bought more thus far is simply a matter of stubbornly waiting for the right item to coincide with the right price.

I should also add:

Their "featured articles" are easily missed but worth checking out - usually fairly thorough explorations of a particular artist, film, or technique.
I wish they did them more often.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back