Done / Completed The Princess Bride - " Buttercup's Dagger " - INTEREST LIST!!!

This project never entered the design phase. So, I'm not sure what help I could offer...
There's a few reasons I think you'd be just the guy to talk to! Honestly your work is top of the charts as far as quality and attention to detail. I happen to be a stickler for accuracy and the finest of details. Plus I think I have the resources to make this thing a reality. I know I don't have a huge presence on the forums but I assure you, I've been around for a looong while as a "lurker" and I'm also in the Facebook group. Willing to chat, feel free to email me man. I think it could be really cool to bring this to life for the real PB fans.

You could contact sarednab as the hook dagger he made seems to have gone fairly good! I think he’s working with a factory in Pakistan!
As appealing as that is, I don't think I could outsource this particular design to Pakistan just because I'd like the quality to be incredible. I know a bladesmith in the US who shares interest in this particular dagger and I think we could keep this one local...

As appealing as that is, I don't think I could outsource this particular design to Pakistan just because I'd like the quality to be incredible. I know a bladesmith in the US who shares interest in this particular dagger and I think we could keep this one local...
My plate is too full at the moment to take on anymore projects. Good luck with this if you choose to take it on.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back