The Priests hybrid head sculpt

ThePriest

Well hunters I have been working on this for a while... after joining the lair I decided to get after it and finish it because I had tons of new ideas for my suit. This mask has been sitting on a shelf for 8 months! NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME FROM FINISHING IT NOW! Here are some pictures let me know what you think and ENJOY! Feel free to throw up some opinions on the leg armor im going for the celtic look and could use some helpful ideas and tips...

IMG00046.jpeg

IMG00047.jpeg

IMG00049.jpeg

IMG00051.jpeg

How close are those dread holes to the crown on the back? It looks like they start a little ways down from the crown, unless there are some holes higher than that and I just can't see them. You might want to picture how it's going to look like with the dreads attached, and maybe get a set for reference. I'm just thinking they look a little low, and that your Predator might look like he's got a receding hair line.

You're coming along well on the detailing, though, and the overall shape looks good.

How close are those dread holes to the crown on the back? It looks like they start a little ways down from the crown, unless there are some holes higher than that and I just can't see them. You might want to picture how it's going to look like with the dreads attached, and maybe get a set for reference. I'm just thinking they look a little low, and that your Predator might look like he's got a receding hair line.

You're coming along well on the detailing, though, and the overall shape looks good.
Actually they are just under the fan tips on his head but i will post more pics to show you i also angles the holes so the point down a little so the dreads don't stick straight out.

lookin pretty sick, cant wait to see some more progress on this!

will you be selling casts of this by any chance?

lookin pretty sick, cant wait to see some more progress on this!

will you be selling casts of this by any chance?
I hadn't thought about it but if it comes out good sure now over the holiday i have almost finished it i wiil post pics on monday it looks awesome let me know what you guys think.

Well hunters I have been working on this for a while... after joining the lair I decided to get after it and finish it because I had tons of new ideas for my suit. This mask has been sitting on a shelf for 8 months! NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME FROM FINISHING IT NOW! Here are some pictures let me know what you think and ENJOY! Feel free to throw up some opinions on the leg armor im going for the celtic look and could use some helpful ideas and tips...

wicked!!!

Hello friend, this mask is very good, keep an eye on the progress ..
Greetings!!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back