The Predator

Here are a couple pics that i haven't seen before.

the-predator-awakens-during-experimentation-new-movie-stills-10.jpg

The-Predator-2018.jpg

upgrade.jpg

Battle damaged Upgrade

Cheers
-Chris

Good find, but a mixed bag . I will have to see for myself . I had to cut it off before the spoilers. Kudos

Glad to know how much of the bullsh*t from the leaked script made it into the film so I don't need to go see it ... Shane and Dekker need to get their heads blown off wolf-style ...

I went to see it, the knowledge of how the ending plays out long scarred in my head. Didn't make it any less insluting thouhg. It was funny in spots though, and I like the two hunters. 6/10. At best.

I gave it a 5/10 that was me being generous. It's still better than Alien Covenant. I wasn't expecting much of The Predator... we can discuss further once more people have seen the film.

It was shockingly bad. Basically a comedy. I just kept thinking this is the Robocop 3 of the predator series. Tongue in cheek moments coupled with music that seemed like it was straight out of independence day or Transformers. The loonies were i have to say actually funny, there was some LOL moments. They should have their own stand alone movie. But for a Predator film it just didn't work. Made it so hard to take the rest of the film seriously. The average moviegoer will enjoy it, they will think its a fun, action packed popcorn flick. But to true predator fans it will just infuriate you. The ending just made me want to shoot myself. Biggest face palm in history. **** you Shane black. :mad:(n)

Last edited:
Wow! How do i start this.

I been very open minded and looking forward to watch The Predator. I wasn't expecting to be an excellent movie but is hard to discribe what i feel like right now.

Without any spoilers, i have to say that this has to be the biggest pile of **** movie i've ever seen. Not exagerating at all. How did Shane Black had the balls to show this abomination of a movie. I always thought in the Predator Saga that AvPR was the worse of all of them (imho) but **** NO! Shane Black's film is the king of turds.
Was the guy who erased Superman's mustache doing the CGI on this movie???

I am not gonna tell any of you not to watch it, all im gonna say is be prepared for the biggest disappointment and be a witness of how much of a moron is SB for giving this to us, the fans.

-Chris

I would say a predator comedy 5/10, the ending was something I cant forget - Predator Killer, really? Who next, Iron man, Spider man or maybe Batman will shop up? To much CGI and a fast ending were the big Predator was killed... New cool stuff was added... A movie that you need to see!

Wow! How do i start this.

I been very open minded and looking forward to watch The Predator. I wasn't expecting to be an excellent movie but is hard to discribe what i feel like right now.

Without any spoilers, i have to say that this has to be the biggest pile of **** movie i've ever seen. Not exagerating at all. How did Shane Black had the balls to show this abomination of a movie. I always thought in the Predator Saga that AvPR was the worse of all of them (imho) but **** NO! Shane Black's film is the king of turds.
Was the guy who erased Superman's mustache doing the CGI on this movie???

I am not gonna tell any of you not to watch it, all im gonna say is be prepared for the biggest disappointment and be a witness of how much of a moron is SB for giving this to us, the fans.

-Chris
Thank you NeoKazama. I i'm just blown away by how many ppl like this film. Like... how can you?? really? I'm sorry but no TRUE predator fan would like this film. Nuff said.

Watched late last night. Avoided all buzz, hype, spoilers, everything.

I did a good job apparently cause I had no idea it was going to be a real stinker.

Less disappointed that it was a poorly written film, but more upset that there were some decent ideas that they could've jumped on and expanded.

Movie was silly. Wasted opportunity yet again.

To anyone who rightly disliked it.

View attachment 270346
Its been 2 days and i'm still seething lol. I think it keeps getting ignited by seeing people saying it was amazing, or the best predator film since the first. I just don't get it. Like the people saying just shut up and enjoy it because its a predator film. That's like saying shut up and enjoy batman and robin because its got batman in it. :cautious:

Its been 2 days and i'm still seething lol. I think it keeps getting ignited by seeing people saying it was amazing, or the best predator film since the first. I just don't get it. Like the people saying just shut up and enjoy it because its a predator film. That's like saying shut up and enjoy batman and robin because its got batman in it. :cautious:

I haven't been anywhere yet that people were loving it. Any positives so far were, no expectations going in and didn't think it was horrible.

The more I think about it. The more incensed I get.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back