The Predator Experience - New York Comic Con 2018

Thanks. Im working on the spine removal and maybe hanging someone upside down with their flesh removed. Haaaaa. The Spiderman group up was totally NOT on my radar. They had to move to the side with all that nonsense. (n)

Are you wearing a half mask ? Well all that is left is for you to make a fan film now. Great job Air Elmo66
Thanks bud. Yeah half man is the way to go. My back pack is equipped with a big power bank that feeds 3 fans in my bio. It worked awesome after the long haul. I did 5 1/2 hours total in my suit with a 45 minute break. That is the longest I ever did. My shoulders were so soar afterwards but it only last one day. It was well worth it..

Last edited:
Here is my vlog i just finished yesterday finally... Its my experience as Celtic Predator. Im very proud of this video. Its pretty good. Hope you guys can chime in. Defiantly worth checkin out ...

Thanks bud. Much Appreciated (y)
Freaking awesome video bro . Well done love how as your walking pass people and there like WOW!!!! All i know i live in NY Queens and its hot and humid and you must of sweated bullets in that. Got to know how you set up fans. Also im down next year to go with my pred suit.Let me know. Great JOB !!!

Actually its not that bad. I have 3 fans inside the Bio Mask. And the body suit is a lycra suit not like the latex suit. I would be dying if I had that. I did 5 hours and Im proud because last year i did 2 1/2 hours. This year i was well prepared. (y) Actually I am also from Queens NYC by Flushing..... Check out my video with a few new upgrades that include the fan set up

Actually its not that bad. I have 3 fans inside the Bio Mask. And the body suit is a lycra suit not like the latex suit. I would be dying if I had that. I did 5 hours and Im proud because last year i did 2 1/2 hours. This year i was well prepared. (y) Actually I am also from Queens NYC by Flushing..... Check out my video with a few new upgrades that include the fan set up

Nice video man great job love the battery pack i definitely need that perhaps if you got time help me get one set up im in astoria also need lycra suit where you get yours?

My med kit was a pep file from the armory which I added expanding foam from Home Depot them removed the paper the use 1/4” foam to cover it. The big backpack I used reference pictures from the avpr book I purchased, scale the picture up for size and details only . Then made a rectangular box and sprayed expanding foam once it was solid I carved the foam to the shape of the pictures and so forth. There should be pictures of that in my album/gallery or my Recreating Wolf Predator build .Imported Item

57A6B7A6-DAEE-4718-A7CE-BA5236BE279C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back