The Poison Among Us.

spankygnarkill

Howdy all, figured I'd get this thread going to get all it together in one place

Heres the backstory for my pred thus far.

He was a Pred who lost everything. He was put into the blooding ceremony, and earned his mark. He hunted humans and saw the terrible things they did to each other. He thought they all deserved to be killed. They squandered what they had, and they didnt deserve to live. His fellow clan members exiled him and tried to kill him. He fought off the other Yautja and he has his own clan, full of ruthless Bad Bloods, who believe that killing is the only way to bring the universe to order, and violence is the only communication the universe respects. Gila, The leader of the Kalak Tai Clan, is the most brutal and malicious of all the clan. His word is law, and he kills those who oppose him. His spaceship is decorated with the skulls of the predator arbritrators who are sent to kill him. He is called a poison among the Pred tribes, and he likes to kill his enemies with them on their knees in front of him. He has a syringe of highly toxic flesh melting acid, and he injects it into the groveling enemies while they are still alive. He and his clan roam space, and destroy those they deem unfit to survive. They are all branded with a new mark, and no one questions the rule of Gila

En Ee Weigh...here's all the progress on progress

This is me in my ducttape dummy. I look happy.
IMG_1839.jpg

This is the biosculpt thus far
IMG_1845.jpg

Link to Bio Sculpt Thread

This is the dummy half stuffed, and hanging on a nail in my basement.
IMG_1841.jpg

My DBP1V2 that i got from biohunter, great mask, and I gotta wait till it gets closer to summer to start painting.
IMG_1842.jpg

And the Ironman suit and gloves I'll be "Mr. I"-ing it into a skin,
IMG_1843.jpg

Update:
Booie's dreads ordered, should be done May 7th, so I hopefully get them in the mail about mid-late next week, Got them with P2 bead!

Also, I kinda got the idea from the 405th Costuming Forum, I love the idea of putting it all in one graphic where exactly you are in your build. So If anyone likes the idea of these pictures I can put the blank one up and you can use them. Its a little rough around the edges but it gets the job done.
PredatorConstructionPic.jpg

thanks for looking, as i get more pieces or complete something, I'll be sure to edit this first post.
Dave

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1843.jpg

PredatorConstructionPic.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back