The Phantom Menace Stap with Battle Droid

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

danikin72

Well since I saw EPI this weekend I figured why not show off some oldies but goodies. I love this kit, it's one of my favorites for some reason.

I did a few mods on this, I had to adjust the ankles and also scratched new hydralics for the arms, really made a difference I think.

Thanks for looking.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Contec

Master Member
i have the toy version that came out with ep1, thought i would do something with them but never did.

youngwm

Looks good!!, I would like to attempt to scratch build a battle droid bust statue.. It's on the list.

danikin72

Thanks for all of the kind words guys.
The photos don't really do it justice, I shot this under natural light in the living room. When I get some time in the near future I'll take some really good shots with the proper backgroud and lighting for the album.
It's really one of my favorites, mostly because of the paint job.
If you plan on building this, I suggest putting it up someplace safe.
Mine was knocked off the shelf twice by the fiance and there are not alot of attachment points for the droid to the stap, so it's fragile.

Tim Nolan

Very nice work.. I have this kit and really need to build it. I love anything robots and I love Star Wars, so what's not to like!? Good job!