the p1 predator is SHIPPING OVERSEAS!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hellonearth

From what i can tell i think they might have got it right this time... anyone still excited???

predator_1_inside_box.JPG

i think it's gonna friggin ROCK!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hellonearth

damn man! i even scanned through that thread before i posted that but i guess the pics hadn't loaded yet:( (my cpu is kinda slow sometimes) but ****! i dont know how i missed all that i check this site every day almost... oh well sorry to waste the space, cant delete it. i guess i won't be mad about that mild sarcasm there. since i see that it was YOU that posted the pics:) sorry man! YOU ARE COOLER THAN ME! i know... (that was also mild sarcasm, so don't get mad awesome pics anyway!

sabres21768

damn man! i even scanned through that thread before i posted that but i guess the pics hadn't loaded yet:( (my cpu is kinda slow sometimes) but ****! i dont know how i missed all that i check this site every day almost... oh well sorry to waste the space, cant delete it. i guess i won't be mad about that mild sarcasm there. since i see that it was YOU that posted the pics:) sorry man! YOU ARE COOLER THAN ME! i know... (that was also mild sarcasm, so don't get mad awesome pics anyway!
"Mild sarcasm" noted. ;)

Sorry if my post seemed a bit harsh.