The Orca - Jaws - 1:15 scale

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

starks

Thanks a lot! Yeah... I hate to say it, I was mostly interested in doing the model so I could do the interior... lol.
Definitely check out Erik Hollander's build. It puts mine to shame. I can't fathom how he made it so clean.

You should 100% do one. I would be happy to help out with some print files for the bits I already modelled.

Pat Trittles plans are not a bad starting point, but I suggest you do some googling into some of the other plans out there... likely more accurate.

I got a good look through your thread. This is really amazing and well thought out. I see your repeatedly unsure on your ship building skills being your first but look what you achieved!

As for wanting to do the interior there's nothing wrong with that... and again it is perfect.

If you have any suggestions for other plans would be great. I see you deviated from your plans quite early on. If you get bored one day perhaps you could post up some basic measurements of your own

And that is a very kind offer to help with some print files. I haven't gotten into 3d printing yet although my cousin has and has offered me a few times I can borrow it for a play. Otherwise I could pay a 3rd party to print pieces. Either way thank you and I might have to seriously look at doing this soon.

Oh love the ingenuity of cut up rubber bands in the chum buckets!

Cheers,
Josh

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.