The official miles morales build with my 12 year old...(pic heavy)..

heres a quick update... i decided to do a mock up of just the mask. its the base for the miles morales build. im going to screen print the lines and urethane the lens frames...

Last edited:
@ugameenough, your work on that suit was just amazing !!
btw did you have pics of the finished version of that suit ??
it would be amazing to see that !!

@ugameenough, your work on that suit was just amazing !!
btw did you have pics of the finished version of that suit ??
it would be amazing to see that !!

guys thanks for the kind words... this is as i said b4. my first ever builds... and what you say keeps me goin... well no pics yet.... maybe tomorrow. imma get back to the first suit. blue and red. i was busy doing commission work, but now its back to the build... time to go hard...e

ok a lil late on the update pics but here the are... please feel free to critique.. again these are just mock ups the final stich is yet to come..

the batman was a commission i did for some one.. obviously the dude is way bigger than me but hey i tried to show a lil bit of what im capable of...

i noticed the zipper on the blue suit.. i gotta tweek that. no biggie lol

I've been looking around to get some pointers on how other people are building their costumes, and I have to say your posts are very helpful. Not only are you awesome at what you're doing, you may just be the coolest dad on the planet!

I'm in the process of gathering materials for a Scarlet Spider build (Ben Reilly--Not the Kaine version) to surprise my son, and I think you may have just inspired me to make him a Mile Morales suit once I'm finished. I would love it if you could give me a more detailed explanation of how you fit your mask pieces together. My son (he'll be four soon) has all kinds of Spidey costumes, but the masks are terrible. They fit horribly, so he's constantly struggling to adjust it as we play. Any advice or detailed instructions on the mask would be greatly appreciated. Great work!

i know its been some time.... but life in the rotten apple isnt easy lol. but im getting back to it. heres something to wet your chops....

the head cast is complete. and time to develop a face shell that is beyond comfortable.... and like nuffin uve ever seen....

@ KAReiter...

pm me and ill help you out... its no biggie...

I've been looking around to get some pointers on how other people are building their costumes, and I have to say your posts are very helpful. Not only are you awesome at what you're doing, you may just be the coolest dad on the planet!

I'm in the process of gathering materials for a Scarlet Spider build (Ben Reilly--Not the Kaine version) to surprise my son, and I think you may have just inspired me to make him a Mile Morales suit once I'm finished. I would love it if you could give me a more detailed explanation of how you fit your mask pieces together. My son (he'll be four soon) has all kinds of Spidey costumes, but the masks are terrible. They fit horribly, so he's constantly struggling to adjust it as we play. Any advice or detailed instructions on the mask would be greatly appreciated. Great work!

Heres a bit more.... finally got my silk screen equipment mounted on a base i built last night.

and i made the glove pattern for my lil man as well...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back