The Ninth Gate - Dean Corso's bag contents

I like the Air France logo on the ticket envelope.

There are several Corso business cards floating around. I'm working on a couple of invented cards. Has anyone made up one for Bernie's bookstore?

David

Thanks David. I invented a lot :D (from the screenshots you can't exactly see what that logo is...)

Just needs some sticker tape! :D
Looks awesome! Any chance you might share it in free paper props?

Thanks mate, but the credits go to these two guys - airhead made these props available for downloading here, so it's just a question of printing cuting and glueing. As to the AF logo that I "invented" it's nothing special but if you'd like I can posted here
Thanks

Yeah, post the logo! :thumbsup

Here it is. As I said a very very basic work (anyone with the correct program can do a "professional" one)
Looks better when printed...

AFlogo.jpg aflogo2.jpg

Glad I found this thread since I recently started hankering for some Ninth Gate stuff. The 'Carnaby' card looks great but I think the font is supposed to be more architectural on the header, like this: Graphite® Std Wide Bold font > FontHaus . I'll try to rework it but I'm not so great at image editing.

I found some red/blue pencils that look pretty close. They're hex shaped and the hues seem right:
Blue and red pencil color Lyra Duo Giant X 1 by latelier11

I've found a set of the woodcuts online but they're a mixed bag of 'LCF' and 'AT'. Has anyone found a complete set of either? The 'LCF' #9 woodcut is gorgeous in the film but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Has anyone nailed down Corso's coat or glasses yet? Also, in the scene where we see his magnifying glass and pencil he's using a black pen. It looks fairly run of the mill but I'd like to find one that's close.

Hi, does someone know what is this black thing that fell out of Corso's bag?

Attachments

• 5g.jpg
    5g.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 87
  • corsobag1.jpg
    corsobag1.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 224
Hi, does someone know what is this black thing that fell out of Corso's bag?

I haven't watched the movie lately. But the first thing that popped into my head was a LOOP. A jewelers or book experts magnifier to see the print on the books page to verify authenticity.

And it was already answered in the other thread. :rolleyes:

You should only post a question in one thread or you'll get multiple answers.

No harm done, though.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back