The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage PL-259 Connectors

Love the video! I got what you needed for the ending shot though :p

20190704_113627.jpg

Blue Milk Pouring Nozzles in Aunt Beru's Kitchen (ANH Cut-Scenes)

WARNING!!! Don't do this at home if your married....

I picked up 3x Vintage 1972 Tupperware Pop-a-Lot Ball Shooter & Catcher Game some time back so I could display the Blue Milk Pouring Nozzles seen in Aunt Beru's Kitchen from the ANH Cut-Scenes.

Blue Milk Pouring Nozzles in Aunt Beru's Kitchen from the ANH Cut-Scenes.

427.jpg

3x Vintage 1972 Tupperware Pop-a-Lot Ball Shooter & Catcher Game.

428.jpg

My Kitchen.

429.jpg

427.jpg 428.jpg 429.jpg

Fantastic, Ian! I had no idea that is what those were made from. I had no idea Tupperware made anything besides Tupperware stuff.

And it’s a good thing you have that fire blanket ready to go! I remember what happened to Beru and Owen.

I am still not 100% convinced that the vintage BOCAL Welding Goggles are the Han ANH Welding Goggles, I am still researching but I picked these up after reading the thread you referred to, they were cheap-ish and will make a nice display, the hunt continues :ninja:
I was at the Propmaster auction last year and got this close up photo of Han's welding goggles - i'm pretty sure they're BOC and have been searching ever since but no luck!

Attachments

• BOC2.jpg
    BOC2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 273
I was at the Propmaster auction last year and got this close up photo of Han's welding goggles - i'm pretty sure they're BOC and have been searching ever since but no luck!

I just noticed a typo in my original post it should have been - Han ESB (not ANH typo) Welding Goggles.

I still have the same views as the typical vintage BOC Goggles that can be found do not appear to be the same as the Screen Goggles but like I posted they still make a nice display until the accurate goggles can be hunted.

430.jpg

430.jpg 431.jpg 432.jpg 433.jpg

RR Derwent MK8 Balance Pipe

I recently posted a photo of my latest Hunting Box received, which included a RR Derwent MK8 Balance Pipe (10 Hole) which I picked up from Chris teecrooz the Balance Pipe came in it's original packing grease & wrapping, I have now cleaned the Balance Pipe so I can display.

434.jpg

434.jpg 435.jpg 436.jpg 437.jpg 438.jpg 439.jpg

Wow...these two grenades look awesome!!!!
HOly ****!!!
Damn those grenades look straight out of the factory! Ian, you are a very lucky man. Dustin, my hat is off to you, man. Those grenades look good enough to stuff in a cup and fire over the trenches. BRAVO!
You weren't kidding about those grenades! Beautiful!

Thanks guys, Dustin newmagrathea has done an amazing job on my Hales I could not be happier :love:

What the hell is going on with you, Ian? ;)(y)

Yeah Dustin newmagrathea has done an amazing job cleaning & restoring my Hales, he has put some hours in on these to bring them back to their condition of 100 years ago, I would recommend to anyone thinking of looking for a Hales for their build or an upgrader to talk to Dustin about restore options.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back