The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Folmer 3-Cell Flash

DarkLyte Custom ALL vintage ANH Graflex HERO Saber Stand

I wanted a Stand for my ALL vintage ANH Graflex HERO Build & ALL vintage ESB Graflex Wampa Cave Build that supported the sabers at the Clamp so it did not rub the painted Saberfreak T-Tracks.

I contacted Victor DarkLyte & discussed my ideas and we were able to design & Victor made this amazing Stand, thanks buddy, I tried a dark background for the photo to show the text, I think the Stand looks awesome (y)

372.jpg

372.jpg

ANH Telegraph Folmer Saber

What if in Camera Shop far far away.... Roger Christian found a Telegraph Folmer 3-Cell Flash in that box of flashes :cool: lol!!

373.jpg

374.jpg

373.jpg 374.jpg

Seeing these three together in your photo <s>hurts in the same way seeing the hot sweet girl go to prom with the biggest ******* in school hurts.</s> feels like seeing three sets of the most perfect breastesses lined up in a row.

EDIT: Except, I am not calling you the biggest ******* in school, Ian. Hell, we didn’t even go to school together... or did we?? LOL!!!

I was attempting to reference the soul-crushing envy one feels, buddy.

EDIT 2: I have fixed the issue;)

EDIT 3: Disregard... my mastery of html is on par with my mastery of euphemisms. Forget everything written above....

NICE TELEGRAPHS, IAN!!!!!

Last edited:
Seeing these three together in your photo <s>hurts in the same way seeing the hot sweet girl go to prom with the biggest ******* in school hurts.</s> feels like seeing three sets of the most perfect breastesses lined up in a row.

EDIT: Except, I am not calling you the biggest ******* in school, Ian. Hell, we didn’t even go to school together... or did we?? LOL!!!

I was attempting to reference the soul-crushing envy one feels, buddy.

EDIT 2: I have fixed the issue;)

EDIT 3: Disregard... my mastery of html is on par with my mastery of euphemisms. Forget everything written above....

NICE TELEGRAPHS, IAN!!!!!
ahahah there you go Ian, someone finally turned crazy because of all your crazy stuff! Mugatu completelly lost it it seems :lol:

Yeah I think Andy finally lost it LOL!!!

WOW.jpg

Last edited:
Rolls Royce Instruction School Course Notes for the Derwent Aero Turbo-Jet Engine dated 1950+

I picked up this amazing piece of history in remarkably good condition for Course Notes form the 1950's.

I estimate the Course Notes to be some 100+ pages, on the cover there is a handwritten "9" and many of the pages have handwritten notations indicating upgraded components & performance data, which makes me wonder if these Course Notes were for our beloved upgraded Derwent MK9 Engine, where we know the Balance Pipe for the ANH Obi Saber was obtained.

385.jpg

385.jpg 386.jpg 387.jpg 388.jpg 389.jpg 390.jpg 391.jpg 392.jpg 393.jpg

394.jpg 395.jpg 396.jpg 397.jpg 398.jpg 399.jpg 400.jpg 401.jpg 402.jpg

403.jpg 404.jpg 405.jpg

Meteor T MK7, F MK8 & TT MK20 with two Derwent MK8 or MK9 Engines Preparation for Storage, Servicing & Issue Publication (Restricted)

I picked up this amazing piece of military history in remarkably good condition for a Publication dated 1969.

I estimate the document to be some 150+ pages, covering the Preparation for Storage, Servicing During Storage & Preparation for Issue.

406.jpg

406.jpg 407.jpg 408.jpg 409.jpg 410.jpg 411.jpg 412.jpg 413.jpg 414.jpg

415.jpg 416.jpg 417.jpg 418.jpg 419.jpg 420.jpg 421.jpg 422.jpg 423.jpg

424.jpg 425.jpg 426.jpg

Outstanding work and collection, Ian. Damn, what a library of historical items! Well done.

Thanks Andy its very cool to be able to find such historical documents and add them to my collection, knowing they will be protected into the future.

What an amazing treasure trove!
I zoomed in & read everything I could see. Great photos man! Thank you!!

Thanks buddy they are amazing historical documents especially for people who enjoy researching the background & history into prop parts

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back