The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props UPDATE Vintage KANGO 637 (Green Body) Electric Hammer Drill

newmagrathea

Sr Member
Vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet Build - Part 12

Update for the vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet Build, Dustin newmagrathea posted the Part 12 video.

The work in this video was done earlier this year but with Dustin under the pump with his job editing took a few months, the project is still on his his work bench waiting for some free time :)

Mostly I just complain about spray paint

The Ninja

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet Build - Part 13

Update for the vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet Build, Dustin newmagrathea posted the Part 13 video.

Recent update video, Dustin sanded the helmet & painted a second base coat before we do a final assembly and check all the vintage & kit parts fit correctly, the project is slowly moving forward :cool:

The Ninja

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Vintage 30x30mm Hand Telescope

I finally pickup an accurate vintage 30x30mm Hand Telescope used to build the pre-production Fett Sling Blaster, shout out to Chris lonepigeon of (PofSW) for the accurate information, which helped the hunting, this will go nicely with my Fett display including vintage Kaiser Camera Pistol Grip Mount & vintage Rotring Sec-O-Mat Isograph Set.

1210.jpg

1211.jpg

1210.jpg 1211.jpg 1147.jpg 1148.jpg 1151.jpg

The Ninja

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Prop Box from Scott Jua

I recently asked Scott scottjua if he could work on a few small props, which I had been collecting parts, shout-out to Scott, I love the Biker Bag for Grogu, I think these will look cool in my collection.

Biker Bag for Grogu - The Mandalorian.

Vintage ElToro's (4x) used in the Millennium Falcon cockpit.

Vintage Brass Dice & Chain seen in the Millennium Falcon cockpit.
(I do not make any claim that these are screen accurate and are for my display & enjoyment)

1212.jpg

1213.jpg

1214.jpg

1212.jpg 1213.jpg 1214.jpg

The Ninja

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Vintage KANGO 637 (Green Body) Electric Hammer Drill

I finally scored a vintage KANGO 637 (Green Body) Electric Hammer Drill, which has the orange housing used for the ROTJ Bunker Bomb, Dustin newmagrathea posted a video of the removal of the Access Plate to inspect & confirm the accurate orange housing :) one step closer to collecting all the known vintage parts :cool:

1215.jpg

1216.jpg

1215.jpg 1216.jpg

Checking for ROTJ Bunker Bomb Prop Parts

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.