The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Torsten Hallman GP Chest Protector

Vintage M40 Telescope M.H.R. Co. 1942 D.A. NO1995

I recently picked up this very minty with low serial number vintage M40 Telescope M.H.R. Co. 1942 D.A. NO1995 locally, it came in a sealed plastic bag which makes me think it was never mounted in a Periscope, very cool additional to my Telescope collection :D

866.jpg

866.jpg867.jpg868.jpg869.jpg870.jpg871.jpg872.jpg

Vintage Hales No.3 with F. Cotton Powder Co. stamped Windvane Ring

OMG I have had some amazing finds over the past years & found plenty of Hales which I have sold, but I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would have a complete almost mint vintage Hales No.3 with F. Cotton Powder Co. stamped Windvane Ring in-hand here in Australia, this piece of history is beautiful and whilst it's not 100% accurate to the Obi prop it will take pride of place in my collection.

I am not sure my photos do it justice but I tried to capture all the details, I am still shaking with excitement doing this post :love:

873.jpg

873.jpg 874.jpg 875.jpg 876.jpg

877.jpg

877.jpg 878.jpg 879.jpg 880.jpg

LEGO Boba Fett Helmet #75277

I picked up this LEGO Boba Fett Helmet #75277 to go with my Fett display, I also plan to build a custom Prototype Fett Helmet in the coming weeks, once I workout the colored bricks & place the order, they should look cool with my RS Fett Raw Cast Linage Helmet.

881.jpg

882.jpg

881.jpg 882.jpg 883.jpg 884.jpg 885.jpg 886.jpg

887.jpg

888.jpg

887.jpg 888.jpg

Vintage Hales No.3 MK1 with Original Paint & Pink Band

I have something special I just picked up.

The collector who I picked up this vintage Hales No3 MK1 with Original Paint & Pink Band said this was the only Hales he has seen that has the Original Pink Band which denotes Ammonal and in this condition is extremely rare, it would make an amazing display piece or part of a vintage Obi build and will be going in the JY shortly...

889.jpg

889.jpg890.jpg891.jpg892.jpg893.jpg894.jpg895.jpg896.jpg897.jpg898.jpg899.jpg

Was it the one from spandaumilitariashop it has a very similar band

Last edited:
Marv given the dramas eethan had with PayPal & Hales listings that included "G******" I would appreciate if you delete your post & not link such listing to my thread, post reported to admin.

Reported for posting a link to a Hales which includes "G******" in the title & description I thought my post was fairly clear.

Vintage Webley & Scott No3 MkI Flare Pistol

I recently picked up this vintage Webley & Scott No3 MkI Flare Pistol, which formed the base for one of the blasters seen in the Razor Crest's Gun Locker, this one needs to go to Dustin newmagrathea for some special TLC to be de-rusted & re-blued.

I need to give a shout-out again to Andy mugatu who also helped with this auction, thanks buddy (y)

900.jpg

901.jpg

900.jpg 901.jpg 902.jpg 903.jpg 904.jpg

Also a shout-out to lonepigeon Parts of Stars Wars for identifying the vintage Webley & Scott No3 MkI Flare Pistol.

905.jpg

905.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back