The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Junex Sabrina 23 Carpet Sweeper

Vintage CASIO MQ-1 Calculator

I recently picked up this vintage CASIO MQ-1 Calculator in Retail Box, which will make a nice addition to my Fett display.

1089.jpg

1090.jpg

1089.jpg 1090.jpg

Hunting Box

I received a Hunting Box from Dustin newmagrathea which has some awesome items I have been waiting patiently to receive and add to my collection, I have to give a big shout-out to Dustin for holding my treasures, some of the highlights;

Vintage Telegraph Folmer New York 3-Cell Flash

Vintage Folmer New York 3-Cell Flash

Vintage Folmer w/Pat Number 3-Cell Flash

Vintage Folmer w/Pat Number 2-Cell Flash

Vintage Telegraph Folmer Clamp

Vintage Early Folmer Glass Eye

Vintage NOS Star Wars ANH Reel to Reel RN-561 (Sealed)

Vintage NOS ESB A Radio Interview Special LP (Sealed)

Vintage NOS Star wars ANH 8-Track (Sealed)

Vintage NOS ESB 8-Track (Sealed)

Vintage Singlepoint Scope in Retail Box

Droid Restraining Bolt made from a vintage Arriflex Lens

Destroyer Capacitor made from vintage Fine Precision Screwdriver Set by TOMMY WALSH / COLLET

Detention Center Camera Kit from Rebelscum

Assorted parts for my Fett Display & Vibro Axe Build

Beckett Slabbed Signatures

Jeremy Bulloch
Peter Mayhew
Dave Powse
Anthony Daniels
John Williams
Carrie Fisher
Alec Guinness
George Lucas

1091.jpg

1091.jpg

Vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet Build - Part 1

I picked up this helmet way back with the plan to have Dustin newmagrathea do a vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet build, Dustin finally has some free time to start the build which should end up being a very cool display piece along with the accurate vintage APH-6C Helmet that I have to display together.

Star Wars Chronicles Episode IV, V, VI - Vehicles Book

I recently picked up two more copies of the Star Wars Chronicles Episode IV, V, VI - Vehicles book, one is NOS still sealed in the original seal with price tag and the other is USED but has been resealed (I have not removed the seal as yet to check the condition of the book).

I will be listing these in the JY for those still keen to pick up one of these amazing reference books, but unfortunately the price of these two books were more then the bulk lot I found earlier this year, so the price will reflect my costs.

1092.jpg

1093.jpg

1092.jpg1093.jpg

Vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet Build - Part 5

Update for the vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet Build, Dustin newmagrathea posted the Part 5 video.

Just a note on the flight helmet hardware I found, its all original parts, Dustin miss spoke when he said replica screws.

The helmet is looking freaking bad-ass :cool:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back