The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props UPDATE Vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet Build - Part 7

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

chibobber

I made a comment on Dustin's part 5 video. If either of you need help with the flight helmet, let me know. I have restored dozens of them and I believe I can answer any questions that you have.
Bob

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

The Ninja

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I made a comment on Dustin's part 5 video. If either of you need help with the flight helmet, let me know. I have restored dozens of them and I believe I can answer any questions that you have.
Bob

Hi Bob,

Thanks for reaching out I am sure we will hit you up if we have any issues, hope you are enjoying the hybrid helmet build as much as we are :D

Ian

Pedro

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hunting Box from Germany

I recently received a hunting box from my good buddy Markus OdiWan72 the box includes some awesome NOS items and other items, I need to give a big shout out to Markus for all his help, thanks mate :cool:

View attachment 1470468

View attachment 1470468

Hunting Items:

NOS Volvo Instrument Cluster

I picked up two of these NOS Instrument Clusters from Dennis Blue Snaggletooth on FB, which came in the original cardboard box ( I will be putting these in the JY) the other NOS Instrument Cluster I hunted and will keep for my display.

View attachment 1470469

View attachment 1470469

NOS Ewr 7211 Hirschmann UKW & LMK Plugs

Markus found this awesome NOS Ewr 7211 Hirschmann unit for me, which I will be adding to my Fett display.

View attachment 1470474

View attachment 1470471 View attachment 1470472 View attachment 1470473 View attachment 1470474

NOS Ever Ready Slimline Pocket Torch (ESB Yoda Lamp)

I previously posted when I hunted this unit along with two other Pens, which I shared with Markus OdiWan72 & Colin db94

View attachment 1470475

View attachment 1470475 View attachment 1470476

UHER Stereo MIX 500 Unit

I picked up 3x of these units and Markus took apart the other 2x and saved the Face Plates for display and Sliders for the HIC Panels.

View attachment 1470470

View attachment 1470470
Whoah! Didn’t know the Uher plates were on HIC. Cool!

The Ninja

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet Build

Update for the vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet Build, Dustin newmagrathea has completed the attachment of the mohawk to the helmet, which looks freaking awesome, he has also updated the Build Log on his blog, check out the link below to see the build progress.

33.jpg

33.jpg

The Ninja

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet Build - Part 6

Update for the vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet Build, Dustin newmagrathea posted the Part 6 video.

Dustin completed the attachment of the mohawk, however the video was too long so it will be posted in 3x parts, cant wait to watch all 3x videos.

The helmet is freaking awesome :cool:

The Ninja

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet Build - Part 7

Update for the vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet Build, Dustin newmagrathea posted the Part 7 video.

This video is Part-2 of the 3x part series attaching the mohawk.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.